Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call to Action from Athens, GA!

bump
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This one -Georgia GOP: info(at)gagop(dot)org- got kicked back to me. Bad address?

bump
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There, I just called too, in addition to the e-mail sent last night.

It went straight to voice mail. I left a nice scathing message (very polite and calm) about how appallingly the first meeting was handled and how I had confidence that they would do the right thing and how the media most certainly would be looking into it.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    There, I just called too, in addition to the e-mail sent last night.

It went straight to voice mail. I left a nice scathing message (very polite and calm) about how appallingly the first meeting was handled and how I had confidence that they would do the right thing and how the media most certainly would be looking into it.
    +rep

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    Do you have footage of the reconvened session? Even if it's not ready for release at this point that could be useful in applying pressure as well (I've had a couple of folks ask about the 'second half' of the video because they wanted to see the proper session as well )
    We have the video of the reconvention to the state and local GOP officials. We're also working on getting the chairman of the Athens-Clarke county GOP impeached. I'll keep you updated =).

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    This one -Georgia GOP: info(at)gagop(dot)org- got kicked back to me. Bad address?

bump
    That's the address on the website. But I wouldn't really expect any better from the GA GOP.

Also, ya'll look for me Tuesday night... On Reality Check with Ben Swann!
    Last edited by FrankieBrown25; 03-16-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieBrown25 View Post
    That's the address on the website. But I wouldn't really expect any better from the GA GOP.

Also, ya'll look for me Tuesday night... On Reality Check with Ben Swann!
    Will do

We have the video of the reconvention to the state and local GOP officials. We're also working on getting the chairman of the Athens-Clarke county GOP impeached. I'll keep you updated =).
    Most excellent, let me know when you're ready to release it (the reconvened video) and I'll use it as a new release to draw more attention to your story (not as much as Mr. Swann I'm sure but still ). Yes most definitely keep me updated on those proceedings as well, in fact any solid steps along the way I'll use each update to keep your story 'fresh' so more people will get involved and spread the word.

Breaking rules in front of an organized group of Paul supporters is ... a very bad idea LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MozoVote View Post
    An article ranking high on Google News

http://onlineathens.com/node/22910
    That's article has a negative feel to it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Over 70 delegates come out of Georgia, 16 from Athens-Clarke county alone. It would be good to get their delegate slate thrown out, but it would be much, much better to get it thrown out and replaced with ours.
    74 national delegates come out of GA (54 newtered) but only 3 per congressional district. Getting their slate thrown out or ours put in will help us both in the CD and state conventions but doesn't get us 16 delegates. However, if the GOP accepts our slate we could likely sweep the CD convention, getting 3.

It is all about documentation in my opinion.

Look, can you imagine how bad it must have been 30-40 years ago if not just 10 years ago? These people are crooks to the nth degree and it is ALL finally on display! The internet is making it so VERY very inconvenient for these people and it only grows as more and more young people are made aware simply by being on the internet as a function of who they are.

This is truly exciting stuff and I was "super-impressed" by the professionalism and tact of the Ron Paul people down there, I was cheering that lady that whole time she was chasing those crooks down.

We had video of the Nevada convention shutdown in 2008, but most of the reports "back then" were just write-ups.

Now with all the hand held cell phones and mobile devices it is becoming easier to ferret out the news from these corrupt meetings.

Last I heard Ben Swann was going to be doing a RealityCheck on this Tuesday. Looking forward watching it (and then spreading it all over )

As Dexter would say, tonight's the night. Looking forward to spreading further word on this once the RealityCheck goes live

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12