Thread: Romney steps up Illinois primary campaign, looking to halt Santorum’s momentum

Romney steps up Illinois primary campaign, looking to halt Santorum’s momentum

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/r...182934805.html
    Mitt Romney's campaign insists the race for the Republican nomination is all about securing delegates. But in a move that suggests they also understand the benefits of outright winning a state, the former Massachusetts governor is planning to step up his campaigning in delegate-rich Illinois ahead of the state's primary Tuesday.

On Friday morning, Romney is set to hold a meet-and-greet with voters in Rosemont, Ill., before traveling to Puerto Rico, where he'll campaign ahead of its nominating caucuses Sunday.
    More indicators that the Romney camp knows it's "inevitability" is waning.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's Ron's crowds not Santorum momentum, but maybe I'm biased.

I wonder if Romney will b e at the Rosemont convention center where Gingrich got all of 70 people yesterday while Ron got 5000?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden