Thread: It's a Jetsons World: Private Miracles and Public Crimes - by Jeffrey Tucker

It's a Jetsons World: Private Miracles and Public Crimes - by Jeffrey Tucker

I highly recommend the book It's a Jetsons World to everybody. I have read countless Austrian/philosophy books and I have to say that this book is by far the most fun and interesting. Jeffrey Tucker's take on the free market is quite unique and refreshing. It really helped me appreciate the market more and stop to think about the incredible world around us made possible by the market (despite the ever encroaching state). Most people take these things for granted, but I've always been fascinated by how much innovation and work goes into the most seemingly simple items in our lives.

I think this work will be very helpful in reaching a new audience and bringing them to the ideas of liberty. While I enjoy all the works of Rothbard and Mises, they may be too dry for some people new to these ideas to get into.

Also, here is a YouTube of the complete audio book which can also be downloaded here:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can listen to this while I work.

Thanks!