Thread: I'm working with Karen Kwiatkowski's campaign. Ask me anything.

Default I'm working with Karen Kwiatkowski's campaign. Ask me anything.

Our district is around 800,000 registered voters.

Conservative district. Primary IS election.

Open primary (Republicans and Democrats can vote)

Democrats hate the incumbent. First chance in 20 years democrats can beat incumbent Goodlatte (first republican primary). Karen is the anti-goodlatte vote.

Many Republicans view goodlatte as sellout. Authored SOPA (with Lamar), raised debt ceiling at least 7x, funded Obamacare & planned parenthood, for all other positions refer to partison RINO (No child left behind, medicare part D, all war votes, etc)

Karen is highly favored by district tea-parties, active RP crowd, and several unit chairs.

Estimated votes needed to win June 12 primary: 20-30k (<3%)

It's completely a GOTV boots on the ground game.

Current incumbent strategy: Ignore primary (which means no GOTV), show face more frequently in district.

No major polling that I'm aware of has been done. She is highly favored among straw polls conducted by local tea-parties, political activist groups etc.

My personal opinion is it's one of the best candidates/chances we the liberty movement have. It is also possible IF the larger RP movement would rally around her.

A handful of jobless/mobile/hardworking activists could push it over. We could also utilize any hands from the larger RP movement willing to work from a distance (phone-from-home etc)

Feel free to message me for more info or to talk on the phone.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tell her thanks for standing up and speaking at the Troops for Ron Paul rally and march in D.C. Her support there should not go unnoticed.
    Take Back America...The 2nd Revolution

www.facebook.com/groups/112210312143594?ap=1

Quote Originally Posted by Kalebthefinn View Post

Democrats hate the incumbent. First chance in 20 years democrats can beat incumbent Goodlatte (first republican primary). Karen is the anti-goodlatte vote.

Many Republicans view goodlatte as sellout. Authored SOPA (with Lamar), raised debt ceiling at least 7x, funded Obamacare & planned parenthood, for all other positions refer to partison RINO (No child left behind, medicare part D, all war votes, etc)

Karen is highly favored by district tea-parties, active RP crowd, and several unit chairs.

Current incumbent strategy: Ignore primary (which means no GOTV), show face more frequently in district.

No major polling that I'm aware of has been done. She is highly favored among straw polls conducted by local tea-parties, political activist groups etc.

My personal opinion is it's one of the best candidates/chances we the liberty movement have. It is also possible IF the larger RP movement would rally around her.

A handful of jobless/mobile/hardworking activists could push it over. We could also utilize any hands from the larger RP movement willing to work from a distance (phone-from-home etc)

My in-laws live in this district. Got them to vote for RP during the Virginia primary so I'll make sure they vote for Karen as well. I'll spread the word although I live in district 1.

Where are you guys financially?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalebthefinn View Post

1) God bless both of you in these troubled times
    2) Do you have enough cash on hand to run tv ads? That will be very critical.
    3) Are karen and bob going to be in any debates?
    4) Have any show host allies (Jerry Doyle, Jason Lewis, Alex Jones, etc.) reached out to Karen for possible interviews?

We are on the ballot.

Fundraising, as you can imagine (especially considering Karen hates groveling for money), isn't incredible. Club for growth really likes her, which is where rand got alota help, and endorse liberty has mentioned (in the past) turning some of it focus towards congressional races. Some 70% of Rand's funding came from out of state btw.

Blog Entries

What are the realistic chances of winning? Have there been any polls? Will a little push from the grassroots do the trick?

I really would like to see her win.
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    Read "The Case for Radical Idealism" by Murry N. Rothbard

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

Peter Schiff Was Right | Schiff Mortgage Bankers Speech Nov/13/06

Quote Originally Posted by K466 View Post
    What are the realistic chances of winning? Have there been any polls? Will a little push from the grassroots do the trick?

I really would like to see her win.
    There have been no scientific polls released, but the primary format (and ill-informed voters) favors the incumbent. So if you're looking for odds like 2 to 1 or 5 to 1, nobody can honestly calculate those.

Personally, I think Karen's chances (whatever they are) have improved over the last couple of months. Back then, Goodlatte just ignored the campaign. Since then, he has organized canvassing events, held fund raisers, and has been telemarketing his campaign through a push poll. He has either had these things in the works and was just waiting to get closer to election day before executing them, or he instituted these activities because he senses Karen's popularity increasing. And her popularity is increasing. Some estimate that she would taken 80% of the vote at the district convention if the party chose that for its nomination vehicle. I can't tell if it's 80% in this video, but it's pretty obvious that a solid majority of convention delegates favored Karen:

To answer your question about a little push from grassroots doing the trick -- I'd like to find out. Will you help us with phone from home?

http://phone.karenkforcongress.com