Thread: Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina Endorses Jordon Greene for NC House

Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina Endorses Jordon Greene for NC House

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 13, 2012

Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina Endorses Jordon Greene for NC House

(CALDWELL COUNTY, NC) - Jordon Greene, a candidate running for NC House in District 87, has won the endorsement of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina.

"We are pleased to endorse Mr. Greene because of his message of limited, constitutional government,” said David Williams, chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina (RLC-NC). "We are confident that he will defend our rights to life, liberty and property in Raleigh."

Jordon responded to the endorsement by saying, "I am honored to receive the endorsement of the Republican Liberty Caucus which shares my views on individual rights and the proper role of government. I greatly admire their tireless work to make liberty as well as our state and national constitutions the primary issues in the Republican Party as they should be.”

The Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina is a state chartered organization of the Republican Liberty Caucus. Founded in 1991, the Republican Liberty Caucus works to advance the principles of individual rights, limited government, and free enterprise within the Republican Party and throughout America.

-30-

Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina
    www.RLCNC.com

PDF Version of Press Release at: http://www.greenefornchouse.com/pr/2012-03-13-rlcnc.pdf
    For Liberty's Sake,

Jordon M. Greene
    Founder & President
    Free the Vote North Carolina
    www.FreetheVoteNC.com

Owner & Designer
    For Liberty Communications
    www.ForLibertyCommunications.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please consider helping my campaign in the coming days by donating. We need to purchase at least 250 more yard signs as well as some larger 2'x4' signs to place strategically around the county/district. We also need to have fliers prepared for Primary Election day and Early Voting and some advertisements would be beneficial if funds allow. We could use a boost to ensure we keep our momentum going and to bring in the needed funds.

DONATE HERE

So far, my opponent (the incumbent) seems to feel comfortable enough that he is not putting signs out or actively campaigning it would seem. I believe that this gives us the advantage because name recognition even for my opponent is low considering it is a State House seat, and it is our campaign that is getting the name out to the voters and going door-to-door to meet them one on one. Every day things are looking better, and I believe that victory is within out grasp.

I hope you will consider donating and being a part of that victory. If you cannot donate, consider making calls for the campaign. If you are willing to make calls then please fill out a Volunteer Form (HERE) or e-mail me to let us know you want to help make phone calls. Thank you for your support!!
    For Liberty's Sake,

Jordon M. Greene
    Founder & President
    Free the Vote North Carolina
    www.FreetheVoteNC.com

Owner & Designer
    For Liberty Communications
    www.ForLibertyCommunications.com