Thread: Lawmakers Push For US Invasion Of Africa Following Kony 2012 Fraud

Lawmakers Push For US Invasion Of Africa Following Kony 2012 Fraud

Lawmakers Push For US Invasion Of Africa Following Kony 2012 Fraud

Resolution introduced to send more U.S. troops to “protect civilians”

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two House lawmakers have introduced a resolution that seeks to deepen US Military involvement in Africa on the back of the Kony 2012 hoax, despite the fact that Joseph Kony and his Lord’s Resistance Army have been virtually inactive for six years.

“The resolution, introduced by Reps. Jim McGovern, D-Mass. and Ed Royce, R-Calif., calls for, among other things, expanding the number of regional forces in Africa to protect civilians and placing restrictions on individuals or governments found to be supporting Kony,” reports CBS News.

As we have seen from US involvement in Libya and its attempts to destabilize Syria, the “humanitarian” justification is merely an excuse for expanding US hegemony into Africa where China has aggressively staked its claim.

As we highlighted on Monday, the establishment-manufactured hype surrounding Kony 2012 is nothing more than a cynical ruse designed to manipulate naive do-gooders into legitimizing another US-backed “humanitarian” assault aimed at swallowing up Africa’s resources and land under Africom.

While Joseph Kony and his army disappeared six years ago, Ugandans are being killed and evicted in their thousands by western entities right now – but nobody is making ‘viral’ films about the crisis and no celebrities are tweeting their displeasure.

Invisible Children, the group behind Kony 2012 has created a groundswell of support for Uganda’s dictator Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, a man who has been in control of the country for 30 years and was returned to power in an election last year that was rife with fraud according to European Union observers.

Museveni has been implicated in genocide after ordering his guards to shoot and kill civilians. He is also notorious for bumping off his political enemies.

“The group is in favour of direct military intervention, and their money supports the Ugandan government’s army and various other military forces,” writes the Visible Children website, which has documented the hoax behind Kony 2012. “Here’s a photo of the founders of Invisible Children posing with weapons and personnel of the Sudan People’s Liberation Army. Both the Ugandan army and Sudan People’s Liberation Army are riddled with accusations of rape and looting, but Invisible Children defends them, arguing that the Ugandan army is “better equipped than that of any of the other affected countries”, although Kony is no longer active in Uganda and hasn’t been since 2006 by their own admission. These books each refer to the rape and sexual assault that are perennial issues with the UPDF, the military group Invisible Children is defending.”

The Kony 2012 group itself has been exposed as a ruthless business empire that spends the majority of its income on its own expenses. The organization refuses to allow its financials to be properly audited and has a low two-star rating in accountability from Charity Navigator.

“By IC’s own admission, only 31% of all the funds they receive go toward actually helping anyone [pdf],” writes The Daily What. “The rest go to line the pockets of the three people in charge of the organization, to pay for their travel expenses (over $1 million in the last year alone) and to fund their filmmaking business (also over a million) — which is quite an effective way to make more money, as clearly illustrated by the fact that so many can’t seem to stop forwarding their well-engineered emotional blackmail to everyone they’ve ever known.”

With Barack Obama already having sent 100 U.S. troops into Africa to “hunt down” Kony, expect a whole host more to be dispatched if the establishment manages to stem the tide of the backlash against the Kony 2012 scam which has come from all quarters, most notably Ugandan citizens themselves.

rest of article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/lawmakers-pu...ny-2012-fraud/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't know why we tip toe around the issue. I think we should invade every country. Why only free some nations and not others?

The film Kony 2012 calls for international intervention in Uganda to arrest warlord Joseph Kony, but many say the film is wrong and this could hurt rather than help Uganda.

Kony 2012 Campaign Calls For International Intervention in Uganda

Raven Clabough | The New American
    13 March 2012

Flashback:

2011: The Folly of American Intervention in Uganda
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Wow, that wasn't blatant
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

More 4 trillion dollar manhunts coming soon.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

How many innocent people have Obama, Bush, et al. murdered during the War on Terror? Methinks it's a lot more than kony could ever dream of.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    I don't know why we tip toe around the issue. I think we should invade every country. Why only free some nations and not others?
    Woah, slow down there! We wouldn't want to run out of countries to free.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    How many innocent people have Obama, Bush, et al. murdered during the War on Terror? Methinks it's a lot more than kony could ever dream of.

“Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Obamao and Bushitler.
    I am the spoon.

when people say that kony 2012 was a psyops how do they actually know? I mean what was their goal, and how did they know it would generate so many views, IC made lots of videos and none of them were nearly as successful, unless it was a Stanley Kubrick kind of deal where the government approached invisible children to do this, then that reminds me of this quote.

Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by maskander View Post
    when people say that kony 2012 was a psyops how do they actually know?
    It doesn't matter. This video breaks it down and makes it easy.

Joseph Kony is Evil. But U.S. Troops Do Not Belong in Uganda

Last edited by FrankRep; 03-13-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

One Video with outdated info gets pushed hard and goes viral.
    In a day Dozens of Videos circulate on the web refuting it and exposing the fraud.

The "intelligence" Agencies have to know that Kony is no threat and has not been active in some time.

Anyone of moderate intellect has to be asking WTF.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    One Video with outdated info gets pushed hard and goes viral.
    In a day Dozens of Videos circulate on the web refuting it and exposing the fraud.

The "intelligence" Agencies have to know that Kony is no threat and has not been active in some time.

Anyone of moderate intellect has to be asking WTF.
    I am asking wtf, but kony was at the top of the ICC's most wanted list, and this organization has been trying to stop kony for over a decade, now we don't know where he is. With Iran we can see what they are doing at all times, with kony we just have to hope and pray that he's dead, because if not, you know he isn't settling down, a man like that will do anything in a fight to the death.

I am asking wtf, but kony was at the top of the ICC's most wanted list, and this organization has been trying to stop kony for over a decade, now we don't know where he is. With Iran we can see what they are doing at all times, with kony we just have to hope and pray that he's dead, because if not, you know he isn't settling down, a man like that will do anything in a fight to the death.
    While at the same time ignoring the fact that the current President of Uganda and Commander of their Army is far more evil than Kony ever was.

Last edited by pcosmar; 03-13-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    While at the same time ignoring the fact that the current President of Uganda and Commander of their Army is far more evil than Kony ever was.
    I think it's ironic they slam kony for child slavery, yet would gladly have the government draft kids to fight in foreign wars.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's ironic they slam kony for child slavery, yet would gladly have the government draft kids to fight in foreign wars.
    This.
    I am the spoon.

when people say that kony 2012 was a psyops how do they actually know? I mean what was their goal, and how did they know it would generate so many views, IC made lots of videos and none of them were nearly as successful, unless it was a Stanley Kubrick kind of deal where the government approached invisible children to do this, then that reminds me of this quote.
    IC has govt. agents within their ranks and the video was promoted through social networking sites, namely facebook, which is also ridden with government agents.

The legislation was already written.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I am for interventionism for certain issues, but against war.

Ed Royce, R-Calif.

Ugh, that my Rep here in north orange county, CA.

The bottom line is this. Why are we the country getting involved? Did this warlord committ awful crimes? Probably. But why do I have to pay for another war into a country that has done nothing to me nor any other Americans? If these congressmen, Obama, Clooney or any other hypocrite wants to help in Africa, donate your own money, fund your own army or go over there $#@!ing selves.

I say hypocrite because this crap has been going on in many many countries for decades, not just Africa. So the question becomes, why Africa? What is the real reason for going in? Heck, Iraq was mass murdering tens of thousands every year and killing anyone who didnt vote for Saddam yet the Left was against going into that country.
    Last edited by Liberty74; 03-14-2012 at 06:24 AM.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.