Thread: Voting locations for the Hawaii Caucuses can be found here! Bring photo ID to register !!

Voting locations for the Hawaii Caucuses can be found here! Bring photo ID to register !!

http://www.gophawaii.com/presidential-caucus-locations

Vote for Ron Paul!

--
    edit

this article says you NEED PHOTO ID to vote but can register on site:

Party members need to bring photo identification to vote. They will need to fill out a Hawaii Republican Party card to participate. Voters who are not on the state voter list will be able to register with ID showing their home address.
    http://www.mauinews.com/page/content...ht.html?nav=10
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-13-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will be emailing my sister today to encourage she and her family and friends to caucus for Ron Paul. She lives in Poipu.

Quote Originally Posted by slamhead View Post
    I will be emailing my sister today to encourage she and her family and friends to caucus for Ron Paul. She lives in Poipu.
    + rep!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

That's gotta be the dream, huh? To be a resident of Hawaii, get to go vote for Dr. Paul, and then go have a luau pig roast....

Okay Hawaii, we get it, you don't need Dr. Paul to have an awesome life, but look out for us poor souls who have to live in this mess on the mainland. It'll benefit you too, I swear!
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    That's gotta be the dream, huh? To be a resident of Hawaii, get to go vote for Dr. Paul, and then go have a luau pig roast....

Okay Hawaii, we get it, you don't need Dr. Paul to have an awesome life, but look out for us poor souls who have to live in this mess on the mainland. It'll benefit you too, I swear!
    They make up for in the cost of living. Gas..food..everything is expensive there.
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

bump for need for photo ID added to OP

Thanks for the link, was looking for this. I'll be voting at the jefferson school near Honolulu Zoo, hope to see some supporters there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_from_cali View Post
    Thanks for the link, was looking for this. I'll be voting at the jefferson school near Honolulu Zoo, hope to see some supporters there!!
    Once you are done voting, drive around and ask people in the area if they like Ron Paul and then, if yes, DRIVE them to the poll!

Thanks
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get Out the Vote!!! Please bring your family and friends to the caucus, with their Photo ID's to vote for Ron......

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Once you are done voting, drive around and ask people in the area if they like Ron Paul and then, if yes, DRIVE them to the poll!

Thanks
    This This ^ ^ This should always be the case!

Excellent idea, Drive around your neighborhood, text your friends, and drive anyone eligible to vote in Hawaii and is willing to vote for Ron to the Caucus Site Tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_from_cali View Post
    Thank you!

Thanks
    ^Best advice of the day!
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Here is a text message people can use:

TONIGHT! Support Honesty - Vote RON PAUL in Pres. Primary. 6-8p - Questions? Call [del] or visit http://bit.ly/xq8tmt IMUA! MAHALO! (plz FWD)
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 03-14-2012 at 03:57 AM.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Here is a text message people can use:
    Spread over social media like it was jam on toast
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Cmon Hawaii!!!

Show the rest of the country why we need Dr Paul.

I dont want to get anyone overly excited, but Ron did out-raise Mitt $88,386 to $69,743 in Hawaii in 2011.

But that hasnt been the most reliable thing to go by this year
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    Cmon Hawaii!!!

Show the rest of the country why we need Dr Paul.

I dont want to get anyone overly excited, but Ron did out-raise Mitt $88,386 to $69,743 in Hawaii in 2011.

But that hasnt been the most reliable thing to go by this year
    Also Brigham Young University in Idaho closed classes for Mitt and the students organized, and there is a BYU campus on Oahu. Not holding my breath, just crossing my fingers...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.