Thread: If a 94 year old Hawaiian lady can do it....

If a 94 year old Hawaiian lady can do it....

The Los Angeles phone-bank is now calling Hawaii.

A very sweet 94 year old lady promised me she was going to vote for Ron Paul no matter what, come Tuesday 3/13 @ the Hawaii caucus....of course I told her I loved her for it.

Her determination to get her 94 year old self out of the house to caucus for Ron Paul was truly inspiring.

I hope you guys are inspired too.

We ARE the grassroots
    We ARE the campaign
    We WILL come out of this victorious.

Maintain laser focus, do not get distracted by the media/establishment tactics. We are exposing the fraudulent system for what it truly is.

THIS IS A REVOLUTION, FIGHT ON.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great story. That's why I put the banner back up!

I called an 80 year old lady in Hawaii a few days ago. She told me she didn't know who she wanted to vote for yet but she just wanted somebody who would "make those boys in Washington obey the Constitution." I was very happy to tell her there was someone who would Found out she lives down the street from me and I will be walking her to the Caucus on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeforliberty View Post
    I called an 80 year old lady in Hawaii a few days ago. She told me she didn't know who she wanted to vote for yet but she just wanted somebody who would "make those boys in Washington obey the Constitution." I was very happy to tell her there was someone who would Found out she lives down the street from me and I will be walking her to the Caucus on Tuesday.
    yeessssssssss

make sure you bring the entire neighborhood mob, the 80 year old might have a bit of influence on the community.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-11-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

She got any friends, older ladies love an outing even if it's to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Awesome
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Superb stories and I know they likely won't ever read it but Thank You to both of these ladies. Everyone can support the cause of liberty
    It is the one thing the media got right Ron Paul has a strong grassroots, we are that grassroots and every step we take of our own volition proves that this is once a in a day that broken media clock was right.

This is our home, our freedom, yours and mine. What are you doing to protect it?

+rep to the callers, keep up the good work
    Last edited by PolicyReader; 03-11-2012 at 03:08 PM.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel ashamed of myself.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

bump for the real diehards

did i mention i had an 88 year old man going as well?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Youth vote and the older vote united in one thread for Liberty!

Let this be a lesson to all of us, grassroots action > blaming a voting demographic or the Campaign for doing too little/too much of ____

One gets things done, the other just passes the time

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

i personally know a 70+ year old local that holds signs and even participated in running for central committee with us here in LA

Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    Youth vote and the older vote united in one thread for Liberty!

Let this be a lesson to all of us, grassroots action > blaming a voting demographic or the Campaign for doing too little/too much of ____

One gets things done, the other just passes the time
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    i personally know a 70+ year old local that holds signs and even participated in running for central committee with us here in LA
    Freedom is popular. It's more than just a slogan, and lest we forget it's hard to be motivated before you know someone like Paul is out there trying to fight this thing (and needs us to succeed). It's also hard to be motivated if you don't know what actions to take to make a difference. That's what networking does for us, that's the power of the grassroots, if you want things to change but you don't know what you can do then ask someone here will have ways you can contribute regardless of your age, location, voter status or funds. Ask and get involved!

We have people in their teens and twenties, we have people in their seventies and eighties (or even nineties!) and any age in between.
    There are people working from their stations overseas despite the time zone crunch and their duties, there are individuals too young to vote who are still canvassing and sign waving. They're fighting for liberty, let's make sure every one of us can say the same.

bump
    THE SQUAD of RPF

push harder,
    Don't give up, the Founders didn't !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by J_White View Post
    push harder,
    Don't give up, the Founders didn't !
    QFT!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/220001/upda...awaii#comments

Campaign manager, John Tate, was also there and they both spoke, as well as took (MANY) questions. I have seen Ron[nie] Paul speak several times before, and I was very impressed by today. Ronnie Paul gave a very enthusiastic talk about the message and was really on top of his game. Also in attendance at the event was Hawaii State Senator Sam Slom (R) and the chairman of the Hawaii GOP David Chang. David Chang mentioned how the caucus is open to all residents of Hawaii, and how Ron Paul was the only candidate to have poll watchers for all 42 precincts (huge applause after this remark by the way) so the vote (which will be all paper ballot) should be fair.

So anyone have a count of the time until HI finishes? (I can be pretty epically bad with timezones )

Bump!

People in Hawaii try to get as many people as you can to go vote today! All they need is a Photo ID to caucus. Everything should be fair today since Dr. Paul's campaign is the only campaign to have poll watchers at every polling location.