Thread: BREAKING: Vice President Joe Biden Moves with Walter Jones to Impeach President Obama!

BREAKING: Vice President Joe Biden Moves with Walter Jones to Impeach President Obama!

The first half of this video gives the context of what the major news media has NOT been reporting to you. North Carolina Congressman Walter Jones filed a House Resolution for the initial stages of impeaching President Obama due to the President's dictator-like actions of going to war and invading other countries (supposedly) authorized by the UN world government powers as well as NATO; NOT the Congress as authorized in the constitution.

Vice President Biden has agreed to help impeach the President after explaining that indeed only the U.S. Congress has the power to declare war. Furthermore, he warned that any more undeclared wars such as the current war-mongered Iran fiasco will lead to an undoubtedly supported impeachment of the President.
    Last edited by playpianoking; 03-11-2012 at 08:27 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't Biden talking about Bush and not Obama in these videos?

Why would we assume Biden is telling the truth anyway?
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post
    Isn't Biden talking about Bush and not Obama in these videos?
    So Biden will only stay true to his word when it's someone from another party? Then that would be a story in of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by playpianoking View Post
    So Biden will only stay true to his word when it's someone from another party? Then that would be a story in of itself.
    What, that politicians lie?

Where's the story in that?
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post
    What, that politicians lie?

Where's the story in that?
    QFT! The story is in the politician who tells the truth. But it won't be told. Get one politician to tell the truth and he'll be blackballed and blacked out for sure.

Longer than any of us has been alive, the United States' process for taking military action has involved the president and no one else. Well, technically, according to this thing called the Constitution, ONLY Congress has the power to declare war.

Why does this matter?

Historically, Congress doesn't like to declare war. Their votes are public, and they can be held accountable by the American people, who are overwhelmingly against the wars. By the president authorizing the war, Congress only votes to fund the war, which they have an easier time rationalizing away.

What can be done to change this, i.e. bring back the Constitution?

Impeachment. Every president during our lifetime has violated this part of the Constitution and can be rightfully impeached. But here's the thing about impeachment: Congress has to do it. We need someone who is willing to take a stand, file impeachment proceedings, end the wars, and make future wars that much more difficult to approve without the consent of the people.

I was extremely happy to see that FINALLY, someone has taken a stand. Two very unexpected someones: Walter Jones and...wait for it....JOE BIDEN! As you know, while the Vice President has no official power, he has a lot of influence in the Senate where impeachment proceedings would take place. This year MIGHT just be the year that the Constitution is restored and the authority to wage war is returned to the Congress. This is HUGE news. Due to this legal thing called precedent, if Walter Jones and Joe Biden are successful, we will likely never see another US war fought over lies and war propaganda.

Here's the important part: all this talk is JUST TALK. To actually get an impeachment proceeding going, we need to contact Walter Jones and let him know that we stand behind him, however unpopular he may become in DC. That the war-making of presidents has gone on long enough and we want someone to finally take a stand.

Here's what you can do:

STEP 1 Fill out Walter Jones' official contact form (CITY AS Greenville and ZIP CODE as 27858): https://jonesforms.house.gov/ContactForm/default.aspx

STEP 2 Please spread this far and wide. Here's a masterfully edited video from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWKl5...layer_embedded

STEP 3 Upvote on reddit, so more people can see this: http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/com...l_wars_please/

If you want a sample message to send, here's mine:
    Walter Jones,
    Longer than any of us has been alive, the United States' process for taking military action has involved the president and no one else.
    We need someone who is willing to take a stand, file impeachment proceedings, end the unconstitutional wars, and make future wars that much more difficult to approve without the consent of the people. I was extremely happy to see that FINALLY, someone has taken a stand.
    I want you to know that you are a hero, and you have the support of the American people behind you. It may not be a popular move in DC, but remember that Congress has a 9% approval rating. I believe you are a part of that 9%. I urge you to take a stand and file impeachment proceedings against President Obama.
    This year MIGHT just be the year that the Constitution is restored and the authority to wage war is returned to the Congress.
    Last edited by cdc482; 03-11-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    “War is not real to us, but only too real to those that are needlessly killed.
    Violence, when not in one’s own self-defense, can never be justified, no matter how noble the explanation.” -Ron Paul

Somehow I doubt this is true...
    It's just an opinion... man...

Sounds like Joe want's to be President!

Can anyone confirm that this is 100%, When and where was this?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KMX View Post
    Sounds like Joe want's to be President!

Can anyone confirm that this is 100%, When and where was this?
    President Biden??

Somehow that just doesn't sound good.
    Obama, so far, has been resisting the call for war,, Delaying it,, for whatever his reasons are..

Double talk or double cross.???
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

about time, obama lied to us

This speech from Biden was Dec 14, 2007 and he was talking about Bush. Here's a video of this speech uploaded in Youtube dated Dec 18, 2007.

He is stalling it for the election.

He won't get relected. Only people that are going to be voting for him are the ones that know 1 thing only....or well think they know 1 thing.....That he is black. "he is my guy" "b/c Im a minority" Just to name a few comments that I got from Arfican Americans when asking why they are voting for him. They probley can't vote or don't know how so what's it truly matter? ;0)

Quote Originally Posted by KMX View Post
    He is stalling it for the election.
    Good.
    I don't care why he is stalling it. That is irrelevant.
    It is being stalled. Had McCain won we would likely have a few cities reduced to radioactive waste.

That is guaranteed if some Fascist "R" get elected.
    I'll take delay.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-11-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    This speech from Biden was Dec 14, 2007 and he was talking about Bush. Here's a video of this speech uploaded in Youtube dated Dec 18, 2007.

Thanks.

The thread title is WRONG and needs to be changed. Biden hasn't moved to do squat to Obama.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by playpianoking View Post

The first half of this video gives the context of what the major news media has NOT been reporting to you. North Carolina Congressman Walter Jones filed a House Resolution for the initial stages of impeaching President Obama due to the President's dictator-like actions of going to war and invading other countries (supposedly) authorized by the UN world government powers as well as NATO; NOT the Congress as authorized in the constitution.

Vice President Biden has agreed to help impeach the President after explaining that indeed only the U.S. Congress has the power to declare war. Furthermore, he warned that any more undeclared wars such as the current war-mongered Iran fiasco will lead to an undoubtedly supported impeachment of the President.

The whole purpose of this video is hold these people's feet to the fire. This is not a partisan issue, this is a Constitutional issue. Right, wrong or indifferent, Joe Biden needs to stand true to his word today!!!

Monday is the first day of business with this house bill H. CON. RES. 107, get a hold of your representatives now!!! Impeachment proceedings need to go forward!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Great thread.

Current adminstrations starts to make Bush adminstration look like respectable almost, it is loaded with hypocrites, opportunist liars and spinesless dooshes just like their masters.
    Last edited by moderate libertarian; 03-11-2012 at 10:18 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Biden clip is from 2007 when Bush was in office.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22104596...e-impeach-him/
    It comes from an interview with Chris Mathews on Hardball.
    So I got together and brought a group of constitutional scholars together to write a piece that I'm going to deliver to the whole United States Senate, pointing out the president has no constitutional authority to take this nation to war against a country of 70 million people, unless we're attacked or unless there is proof that we are about to be attacked.

And if he does, I would move to impeach him. The House obviously has to do that, but I would lead an effort to impeach him.

The reason for my doing that and I don't say it lightly. I don't say it lightly. I say it because they should understand that what they were threatening, what they were saying, what was adding up to be what looked like to the rest of the world what we were about to do would be the most disastrous thing that could be done at this moment in our history that I can think of.
    OOps- see this was already corrected.

^bump The point of the video is to highlight the treasonous charges brought upon the President that the media has not reported as well as making Biden look like a hypocrite fool.

Don't worry guys, that was just a stump speech for Democrats. He surely didn't mean to imply he would impeach the Savior! After all, them Libyans were about to sort out their own $#@! on their own terms!!! Can't have that!

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    President Biden??

Somehow that just doesn't sound good.
    Obama, so far, has been resisting the call for war,, Delaying it,, for whatever his reasons are..

Double talk or double cross.???
    Does that mean I have to publicly quit calling him Crazy Joe ??

Quote Originally Posted by maskander View Post
    about time, obama lied to us
    Everybody is good at something ... what did he lie to you about ??