Thread: Where's the Campaign Theme Song???? Suggestions??

Where's the Campaign Theme Song???? Suggestions??

The other day, a RPF member posted a Barry Manilow song for RP -- "Never Gonna Give you Up," and I couldn't get that song out of my head because it's so upbeat and was appropriate to an expression of undying support for Ron Paul. I don't know if it was intentionally a Barry Manilow song because he is a Ron Paul supporter, but in any event, he made we wonder -- why is there no campaign theme music after these big rallys? I remember Obama always played Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" after every rally and I wish we could do something similar.

I know the campaign needs to be frugal, but does anyone else think this is important? Also, any suggestions about songs? I would only suggest a great classic that stays in a person's head after the rally is over.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This song in a way has become the unofficial theme song for the campaign by many of it's supporters this year.

How about Aimee Allen's theme song that the campaign has been playing at rallies?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    This song in a way has become the unofficial theme song for the campaign by many of it's supporters this year.
    I really like this one. I really like Aimee's as well, but this one they even donated the apple proceeds to REVPAC
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden