Thread: "Ron Paul Wins the Virgin Islands!" Put that on the campaign website

"Ron Paul Wins the Virgin Islands!" Put that on the campaign website

"Ron Paul Wins the Virgin Islands!" Put that on the campaign website

March 10, 9:45pm PST and it ain't there yet.
    Last edited by jemuf; 03-10-2012 at 11:47 PM.
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SWEET!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Source? Are you sure, that's not what google says: http://news.yahoo.com/romney-wins-vi...011809632.html
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Paulatized View Post
    Source? Are you sure, that's not what google says: http://news.yahoo.com/romney-wins-vi...011809632.html
    Yeah we're sure..

ROmney won more delegates than Paul but Paul won the straw poll.

Amazing how the MSM has changed the "win" requirements now eh?

Oh, thanks for the clarification, I didn't know the definition of win in this case.
    A win is what the media says it is, I guess.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Paulatized View Post
    Romney won the delegates, but Ron Paul won the popular vote 29 to 26. Funny how the popular vote is all that matters when Ron doesn't get it, but when he does, it becomes "all about the delegates."
    Last edited by BuddyRey; 03-11-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

---Me

By the way, I know I said I might move to Wyoming since Ron Paul won Weston County, but now I'm thinking Virgin Islands might be even better. Anyone from there? Is it a Paradise? How about the cost of living?

---John Lennon

---Me

Face-palm to me for taking a media report at face value.
    Thomas Paine

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Romney won the delegates, but Ron Paul won the popular vote 29 to 26. Funny how the popular vote is all that matters when Ron doesn't get it, but when he does, it becomes "all about the delegates."
    What's funnier is that when I informed one of my favorite defeatists about the victory, they said something along the lines of "but Romney won the delegates, so he really won, it's all over the media!"

That's not funny, right? Right. The funny part is that when I said to this same person a few weeks ago that Santorum may win the popular vote (Minnesota, etc), but Paul will win the delegates, they said "Bull$#@!! That's not a victory! You need to win the popular vote for a victory! Face it, Paul will never win a state!" Etc, etc.

they said something along the lines of "but Romney won the delegates, so he really won, it's all over the media!"