Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pledges to fight the contraception and the sexual revolution: Sex only for procreation.

Pledges to fight the contraception and the sexual revolution: Sex only for procreation.

Ayatollah Rick pledges to fight the contraception and the sexual revolution.

He says that sex should only be used for procreation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's my youtube channel
    Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Ohhhhhh my God someone please save us from this man.
    Red: the blood of angry men
    Black: the dark of ages past
    Red: a world about to dawn
    Black: the night that ends at last!

Aren't there more important issue to discuss than this bull$#@!?

This man is crazy. He needs to keep his nose out of peoples bedrooms and their medicine cabinets. He has no right to tell anyone whether or not they can use birth control. It is none of his business what people do sexually. It doesn't involve him. He is encroaching on the rights of others and using his religion as shield to do so. He will never beat Obama. Thank god.

I swear he made the point that even MARRIED COUPLES should not have sex unless it's to make a baby. That man is insane.

New nickname for frothy:

Sharia Santorum.

Rick is turning out to be an awesome source of comic relief.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This guy is the reason all these college girls around here are labeling all the republicans as bad and saying they are gonna vote for Obama.-_-

He's starting to make the Taliban look like moderates.

I shudder to think what the country will be like with this man as president.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    I shudder to think what the country will be like with this man as president.
    Would. Will is too scary to contemplate. Obama would slaughter Santorum. Obama wouldn't even need to campaign.

If there is a God, then God designed us to be horny $#@!ing machines. Seems kinda wrong to go against His will. :/
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Why does Rick consistently pull the faith card and then consistently contradict the Bible, causing true servants of the word to appear as hypocrites as well.

When you read the following passage, it is clear as day that Paul is speaking about burning with uncontrollable sexual desire, and it's appropriate to engage in sexual relations with your spouse not just for procreation, but to satisfy the uncontrollable desires of the flesh. He commands all spouses to NEVER reject their conjugal DUTIES to their spouse!

1 Corinthians 7:1-5 ESV

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelical_Protestant View Post
    Why does Rick consistently pull the faith card and then consistently contradict the Bible, causing true servants of the word to appear as hypocrites as well.

When you read the following passage, it is clear as day that Paul is speaking about burning with uncontrollable sexual desire, and it's appropriate to engage in sexual relations with your spouse not just for procreation, but to satisfy the uncontrollable desires of the flesh. He commands all spouses to NEVER reject their conjugal DUTIES to their spouse!

1 Corinthians 7:1-5 ESV

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
    However II Clinton 6:23 says "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.".

obama administration has made the election about social issues as soon as santorum surged. clever.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingJimmy View Post
    However II Clinton 6:23 says "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.".

HAHAHA coffee on the screen!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Ayatollah Rick, makes Wahhabism look like childs play. These wackjob fundies need to be booted out of office and ran out on the rails for good.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He's starting to make the Taliban look like moderates.

LOL

+1
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    If there is a God, then God designed us to be horny $#@!ing machines. Seems kinda wrong to go against His will. :/
    God made sex enjoyable so we would enjoy it, no question about it. Sex, however, belongs within the confines of marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    God made sex enjoyable so we would enjoy it, no question about it. Sex, however, belongs within the confines of marriage.
    you were a virgin when you got married? Or does this dictate only apply to women?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    you were a virgin when you got married? Or does this dictate only apply to women?
    It applies to both men and women equally.

If Santorum is the GOP nominee.. I will start buying a few thousand boxes of condoms and sell them on the black market if he becomes the US president =D...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by Drex; 02-18-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Another politician who wants me to have stayed a virgin, and remain one my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    He'd have my vote

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Another politician who wants me to have stayed a virgin, and remain one my entire life.
    why?

Santorum has a lot of issues with wanting to control sex. I really have to wonder what happened to him.
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I held off on marriage until I was 34. Could you imagine? Who the hell would want to marry a 34 year old virgin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast