Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Karen Kwiatkowski need her own sub-forum [It's up now]

coooooooooooooooooooooooool!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dr. RON PAUL is IN IT TO WIN IT!!!

Karen Kwiatkowski is tops! She is a favorite with Oath Keepers. Please support her campaign for all you're worth, for she is a true liberty fighter.

Salute!
    Elias Alias

bump
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Why Government Doesn't Work

The American Ideal of 1776: The Twelve Basic American Principles

On Tuesday, June 12th, Virginia will hold an open primary election. Virginians register to vote as individuals, not by party affiliation. EVERY voter in the 6th District may joyfully and proudly enter his or her local polling station on June 12th, and vote for change, for liberty, for the Constitution!

In the past, the Republican Party of Virginia has pushed the idea of a "loyalty oath," a "promise" by the voter to support the winner of the primary in the general election. This year, there is NO "loyalty oath." These "oaths" are designed to intimidate Republican voters, as much as they are to keep other voters away. Fortunately, the RPV rejected this tactic this year -- and we applaud the RPV for this in 2012!

BOTTOM LINE: This June 12th primary election is for EVERYONE -- Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Greens, and every Virginian who wants better representation in Congress starting in 2013!

Over the weekend, we held a "Meet and Greet" with Town Council candidate and author Kim Bishop in Strasburg -- and we met some great people! On Sunday, I gave a short speech in front of the District 5 Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, and I asked people to consider Thomas Jefferson's worry that a national bank was more dangerous to the republic than a standing army. I asked them to consider alternative peaceful and liberty-oriented uses for the imposing building -- a private city bank, apartments, museums, a gym or community park, or just tear it down and recycle the marble. Liberty and market-based monetary policy demands nothing less.

Later, we stood in pouring rain for hours with 4,300 other patriots at the Ron Paul rally in Philadelphia. Ron Paul shared his view that our nation is in a "pre-revolutionary" era. His optimism for our children and grandchildren, his love for this country, his faith in God's blessings of liberty and self-government for all of us were certainly a cup of cold water in the desert of our current debt-ridden statism.

In campaign news, we continue to gather endorsements and supporters everywhere we go. In an upcoming newsletter we'll feature some of these endorsers in more detail. On Wednesday, the JMU Debate Society (Dr. Mike Davis and others) sponsored a panel discussion on the duties of elected representatives (in lieu of a desired debate with Bob Goodlatte, something he continues to avoid), and it was successful and informative. Yesterday, we held a Meet and Greet in Harrisonburg, and afterwards stopped by the Harrisonburg Tea Party at Freedom Baptist Church to catch a True the Vote presentation. We were delighted to discover that our campaign again won the Tea Party straw poll with 71% of the votes cast. Members of Bob's own staff were present to vote, and we have reason to suspect that even his staff may be secretly supporting us!

You can listen to our latest radio ad here, and you may also wish to print out our "Me plus Three" cards for your wallet and for your friends! We have also enjoyed many recent letters to the editor published in papers all over the District. Thank you, and please keep it up! Your emails to your local paper, your calls to local radio, and your letters are some of the most powerful weapons in our arsenal -- so unleash your minds, your pens and your keypads!

By the way, we earned a neat mention in BusinessWeek Magazine! But there is bad news -- Bob Goodlatte and his cohorts rushed a vote on CISPA yesterday, and voted "yes" to this disastrous SOPA and PIPA follow-up. The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act offers more unaccounatble and unwarranted government and corporate intrusion into our speech and communications. Totalitarian states hate freedom, and Washington D.C. bureaucrats fear the people's ability to watch them, to share information, to exercise our first amendment rights of free speech and freedom of association.

Dear friends, Bob Goodlatte has learned nothing in the past year of our constitutional challenge to his ten-term reign, and he must be defeated. We can and will do this through the primary election in 6 weeks. We are on the right side of both politics and history, we stand for liberty rain or shine, and we will prevail.

To pay for our "get out the vote" program of radio ads and our targeted voter mailings, we do need your financial support. If you can help us in this way, please mail a check Karen Kwiatkowski for Congress, 2 S. Main Street, Suite 408, Harrisonburg, VA 22802 or donate online here! If you've already given, or would prefer to eat or buy gas, we understand! Send a nice letter to the editor on our behalf instead! No matter what, join us and spread the word !

Call (540) 440-1776, or email campaign manager Lisa with your ideas and concerns. Tell everyone you know about the real possibilities for a new liberty in this country and a brighter future for our children and grandchildren!

In liberty, and in faith,

Karen
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Donated $25.00 to Karen today:

Thank you! Your donation is complete (Receipt #XXXXX)
    Tweet about your donation to Karen and help us spread the word! You will be able to edit your tweet before sending below.

I'm helping to support @karen4the6th, you can donate too using @DonorTownSquare! http://tinyurl.com/3zpx2ml
    Tweeted!
    "The State, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing."
    --Albert Jay Nock

People in the chat are claiming to not know anything about Karen! Come on! She's one of us, and with her own sub-forum, we can get the word out!

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    bump
    ha ha ha lolz and rofl

Moderator bumping thread about creating sub-forum

From chat:

00:03 [karen4the6th] I'll be back where -- and if there is a Karen forum or subforum...I'll try and spend more time here! Thanks everyone --

Small part of me (really small) questions should I post that.Tiny.Minimal part.
    Last edited by Barrex; 05-01-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    So you gave up on this:
    H
    elp with documenting voting rights violations and election fraud abuses!?
    Shame. Nothing encourages crime than not punishing it. You are letting them get away with it.FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I don't think the RPF staff knows how to handle this serious increase in liberty allies with solid hopes for offices in 2012. We have learned a lot about the 2010 Tea Party bandwagon, and have pushed so hard to find a true set of genuine players. If we don't give some of them 100% asap, they could wind up losing their bids for whatever reason that could have been prevented by us, the grassroots. This is why I believe it is critical for a few of these campaigns to get their own subforum, in some small aid to exposure to the rest of the liberty members here.

Who do I send a PM to to ask for a subforum?
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack
    Justin Amash (reelection)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas View Post
    People in the chat are claiming to not know anything about Karen! Come on! She's one of us, and with her own sub-forum, we can get the word out!
    must not be doing their homework then.....All you have to do is browse Lew Rockwell or for a few weeks and there she is.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...his-retirement!!!!!

Lets show the mods we want MORE SUBFORUMS!!!
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack

She was one of several who was exclusively covered for opinions in the Documentary "Why we fight"

If people are truly saying they don't know who she is, I'm kinda confused....

Agreed. She's great.

My grandmother is in the Congressional district she is running in and will be voting for her.

Unapologetic Feminist Nirvikalpa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    ha ha ha lolz and rofl

Moderator bumping thread about creating sub-forum
    We (moderators) can not create sub-forums. Only admin can do that.

With that said, I love Karen, she was engaging in the chat room and I personally believe she deserves her own spot on the forum.

Edit: Subforum expected soon.
    Last edited by Nirvikalpa; 05-03-2012 at 10:15 AM.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

निर्विकल्पा

Truth is treason ... Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FWIW, a sub-forum for Karen K. definitely has my support!
    quod omnes tangit, ab omnibus approbetur · fiat justitia, ruat caelum · sic semper tyrannis
    The Bastiat Collection - FREE PDF

Frédéric Bastiat
    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

Please! She is by far my favorite writer/speaker out of any of the "new generation" candidates. Without taking anything away from other candidates, she seems unique in embracing both Ron Paul's rhetorical relentlessness, and unabashedly promotes the concept that liberty is all one package, not to be cherry-picked to make it more palatable for this electorate or that one. That's my kind of candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    +Rep and a Karen Kwiatkowski donation in your honor when the subforum goes up
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    must not be doing their homework then.....All you have to do is browse Lew Rockwell or for a few weeks and there she is.
    Not everyone is a politinerd, and I respect that. I remember when I was constantly deployed, or worked 3 jobs as a civilian. I had to rely on first glances and the grapevine to get a lot of my news.

What happened?
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack

We (moderators) can not create sub-forums. Only admin can do that.

With that said, I love Karen, she was engaging in the chat room and I personally believe she deserves her own spot on the forum.

Thank you. Next up, Art Robinson. He has the 2nd best chance (after Massie) of gaining a seat in Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Thank you. Next up, Art Robinson. He has the 2nd best chance (after Massie) of gaining a seat in Congress.
    And has been endorsed by Ron Paul not once, but twice.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    And has been endorsed by Ron Paul not once, but twice.
    And has already won the Republican primary in his district once 2 years ago! That's a big achievement and should put him firmly on the radar of people interested in the future of this movement.

Truth is treason ... Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bumping this thread to let everyone subscribed to it know that I've started a spontaneous moneybomb for Karen K.

If you supported the idea of a sub-forum for Karen K., please contribute if you can! Let's prove it was worth it!

Moneybomb thread is here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eous-moneybomb

The goal is to get as much over $1000 as we can in one week. (+rep for those who participate)
    quod omnes tangit, ab omnibus approbetur · fiat justitia, ruat caelum · sic semper tyrannis
    The Bastiat Collection - FREE PDF

Frédéric Bastiat
    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

Woot...

Thank you for sub-forum! Whooo!
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

Thanks for the sub forum as well & thanks especially for placing all the past Karen Kwiatkowski threads all together here!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Bumping this thread to let everyone subscribed to it know that I've started a spontaneous moneybomb for Karen K.

If you supported the idea of a sub-forum for Karen K., please contribute if you can! Let's prove it was worth it!

Moneybomb thread is here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eous-moneybomb

The goal is to get as much over $1000 as we can in one week. (+rep for those who participate)
    half way there money bomb bump
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast