Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nearly 2,000 people waited for more than an hour outside Lied Center in KS 2 hear Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bobburn View Post
    and 600 of them will vote :-/.
    no, 173 will.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    removed
    Last edited by sirachman; 03-25-2015 at 05:30 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    Oh cool, 2000 people come for his rally and 200 from them will actually get up off their ass on election day and vote. What is new? I have stopped becoming excited by the turnouts at Paul rallies.
    You nailed it. 173 votes.

removed
    Last edited by sirachman; 03-25-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UMULAS View Post
    ^^^^ yup, same; Ron Paul needs to talk more about voting :P
    Yeah, just spend 5 or 10 minutes on reading a list of polling places. And spend to time on voter registration deadlines, the forms of identification you need for same day registration. Who can vote, etc etc.

Hey guys, we don't live in the 19th century. Just because 2000 people go to an event, it doesn't mean they are all from the county. Ask yourself how far you'd be willing to drive to see Ron Paul speak.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 03-10-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Hey guys, we don't live in the 19th century. Just because 2000 people go to event, doesn't mean they are all from the county. Ask yourself how far you'd be willing to drive to see Ron Paul speak.
    My friend from Schewerswan (forgot how to spell) Province, Canada drove 8+ hours to see Ron in North Dakota.... very hardcore supporter, but it doesn't help us win votes and takes up a few spot at the rally in ND.

Oh please, 95% of the people in that audience live in Kansas.

Lol, you excuse makers (re: "vote fraud!" , "rallies are full of out of state peeps!" , etc.) & cheerleaders (re: "no criticism allowed! We can still win this doing the same $#@! we've been doin!") seriously aren't helping.

Here's a thought, the campaign's GOTV efforts = FAIL and Ron's 'messaging' strategy = needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    Oh please, 95% of the people in that audience live in Kansas.

Lol, you excuse makers (re: "vote fraud!" , "rallies are full of out of state peeps!" , etc.) & cheerleaders (re: "no criticism allowed! We can still win this doing the same $#@! we've been doin!") seriously aren't helping.

Here's a thought, the campaign's GOTV efforts = FAIL and Ron's 'messaging' strategy = needs to change.
    This.

He couldn't even get 4000 people to vote for him.

Something has to change, including the ridiculous excuses from the bots.

If Ron has taught me anything it's not to be a sheep, unfortunately this forum is full of people that are choosing to be sheep for Ron.

It's time to focus on taking back the GOP from the NeoCons, stop making up excuses, and start looking at the bigger picture (THIS CAUSE IS GROWING BY AN INSANE AMOUNT, IT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW! WE HAVE TO LEAD IT SOMEWHERE!).

I'm not a Paul hater or a liberty hater for thinking this, I just don't think the world will end in 4 years like everyone else seems to. We need to attack the GOP and take it back, this is the first step.

Once we have the GOP winning the POTUS will be considerably easier...
    Last edited by NoOneButPaul; 03-10-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Will some of you please check out the NV threads where we came in third and the Iowa thread where we came in third, and remember that enthusiasm for the LONG HAUL counts in caucus states.....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tttppp View Post
    Its a very good indicator. Why am I suppose to believe that people will drive half way across the country to see Ron Paul, but won't drive a couple miles to vote? That seems pretty stupid to me. Yet Rick Santorum and Romney can barely get people to come to their events, yet people somehow vote for them. That doesn't make sense.
    Maybe its the same people who keep showing up over and over?

Here's the complete speech video. Excellent content and he varied it some which is good, but maybe he was tired so he stumbled a little bit more than usual on the delivery,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12