Thread: Obama asks Netanyahu to delay Iran attack until after the Elections

Obama asks Netanyahu to delay Iran attack until after the Elections

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah. An attack will mess up his re-election chances. He knows this all too well, as a war with Iran will skyrocket oil prices and sink the economy.
    Last edited by JuicyG; 03-08-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

Hes basically saying "Hey , can you wait to waste thousands of innocent lives and possibly start WW III until I get reeelected? Thanks bro"

Obama is such a POS I cant take it anymore..

LOL - Obama's reelection is more important than Israel addressing a supposed security threat.

What an arrogant Fk'n a$$bag. LOL!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

And they say Ron Paul is a danger to Israel...
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Quote Originally Posted by seyferjm View Post
    And they say Ron Paul is a danger to Israel...
    Israel would have attacked Iran by now had President Paul been inaugurated in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Israel would have attacked Iran by now had President Paul been inaugurated in 2009.
    Doubt it, Israel wouldn't puff its chest out if it knew it was on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

I totally called this in a conversation last night. PIG.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Doubt it, Israel wouldn't puff its chest out if it knew it was on its own.
    Yeah, because Washington DC has to PAY/BRIBE or Threaten all the other nations that would sympathize with IRAN. You think Libya was just a ONE BILLION in DHS funneled money to NATO that has been semi-revealed?

How do you think the US got RUSSIA and CHINA to abstain on UN 1973? There was a purchase of $1.1 BILLION in Russian built HIND helicopters for the Afghan Military. Russia stated they were losing at least $4.4 Billion in military business in Libya so it look's like US black funds were also used to make up the difference in lost business... so now you know how Washington DC spends covert and laundered through other departments and agencies of taxpayer funds. China keeps their 25% tariff on US goods and US will keep the tariff @ 2.5% for China's goods.

US has to squelch the global community first before starting another war.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-08-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Hope and change hard at work! How can people not see through this?!

Does anyone follow the links?

This is what Google translate says:

In the Israeli government circles but was a report by the newspaper "Maariv" as "unrealistic" called after the delivery of military material, Obama was linked to the condition that Israel in this year of business no longer attack. Obama presents himself for re-election in November and pleaded for more time for diplomatic solution to the nuclear dispute.

Netanyahu has said Obama during a meeting at the White House for information from its environment, that Israel had not yet taken a decision on a military strike.
    The Jewish state considers itself a nuclear-armed Iran threatened in its existence, the more so as a leading Iranian representatives have repeatedly threatened with the destruction of Israel and support its militant opponents. The leadership in Tehran denies seeking nuclear weapons.
    Obama asked for more time to let diplomacy run its course. And also Netanyahu said no decision had yet been made.

This is the source material.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by Godmode7 View Post
    Hope and change hard at work! How can people not see through this?!
    I believe this is an example of people see what they want to see. Present company included.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."