Thread: People Misunderstand Paul's Foreign Policy

People Misunderstand Paul's Foreign Policy

I like the example I used in an article I wrote, and I wish people would see it this way.

http://voices.yahoo.com/ron-paul-ans...a-8640457.html

As a regular Joe I don't pick fights with anyone, but would certainly defend myself if my life were at stake. So as I walk downtown on my way to work, should I openly choose to pick a fight with a group of local hoodlums that look like trouble to me? No, if I did it would only invite trouble and retaliation that would not have otherwise existed. It certainly makes me less safe on my way to work on subsequent days than I would have been if I just minded my own business.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was talking to my a friend from Sugarland, TX last night. One of the issues he didn't like about Ron Paul is on defense. He said that Ron wanted to cut the military. I had to explain to him that he wants to cut military spending but not cut or expand defense spending.There are other issues I couldnt get to talk to him about, that he disagree with Ron with, but he had to sleep. It was 3:30am for him last night XD.......

There is certainly misunderstanding or lack of information regarding Ron's plan or positions with the military.

No...the media has done a bang up job impregnating people's minds with this lie....now reading Ron's books make a fine contraception to ward off this unwanted contact, but you have to use (read them)..

people treat national defense like they treat all policy. It is a gut question where they are truly revealing their feelings about their sexual potency, status placement, and value to their tribe. How many commercials on fox news for erectile dysfunction treatment? That is the issue under the rhetoric about national defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul101.com View Post
    I like the example I used in an article I wrote, and I wish people would see it this way.

http://voices.yahoo.com/ron-paul-ans...a-8640457.html
    Unfortunately that quote you used can be turned around very quickly and it comes out badly which is a neocons main weapon. The hoodlums are raping and killing a women now do you keep walking by because you don't want to be involved?
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Unfortunately that quote you used can be turned around very quickly and it comes out badly which is a neocons main weapon. The hoodlums are raping and killing a women now do you keep walking by because you don't want to be involved?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Big Brother has indocrinated the masses to believe that everything he does is on the side of righteousness and good. Any claim to the contrary is unpatriotic and evil.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.