Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun: Friend of Friend fired from Taco Bell, R3volution style...

Fun: Friend of Friend fired from Taco Bell, R3volution style...

"I just got fired from Taco Bell for doing this. I regret nothing. — "

Happened in Midland, Michigan.

Last edited by lakefx; 03-06-2012 at 04:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

YYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! LOVE IT!
    "Every generation deserves to live free." ~Ron Paul
    "It's hard to be free, but when it works it sure is worth it." ~Janis Joplin

At least this was fairly benign. Although, it was nonetheless epic.

Could've ended up like these people:

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

That's awesome!!!!!!!!! lol
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

oh snap. i hope he grabbed himself a crunchwrap supreme before getting canned

Too bad no one else in the r3volution knew this was gonna happen ahead of time; Ron Paul supporters could have swarmed that Taco Bell and started talking about how we support businesses that support Ron Paul.

You could just see the manager in the process of firing that friend, and seeing a line out the door, and then being like, "uh, actually, you're promoted, I mean".
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 03-06-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Too bad no one else in the r3volution knew this was gonna happen ahead of time; Ron Paul supporters could have swarmed that Taco Bell and started talking about how we support businesses that support Ron Paul.

You could just see the manager in the process of firing that friend, and seeing a line out the door, and then being like, "uh, actually, you're promoted, I mean".
    lol
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

The Taco Bell could still be swarmed

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Epic signage, but I do not endorse violation of contract/willful subordination/defacing of property.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The tree of liberty has been watered!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Epic signage, but I do not endorse violation of contract/willful subordination/defacing of property.
    The franchise holder may have had leeway to post personal messages on the marquee, and the employees were probably not expressly forbidden to post messages. Until now at least. The opulent and historical Grand Lake Theater in Oakland, CA routinely has anti-establishment messages posted on its marquee, along with names of the movies currently showing. 9-11 messages, voter fraud, etc. etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grand-lake
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-06-2012 at 06:10 PM.

How long did it say this before it was removed?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    I don't actually know this person and he didn't say anywhere in his status or replies (there's MANY replies to this, lots of congrats etc), but this person has a lot of pro-Ron Paul pics and lists 'Taco Bell' as employer, and it's listed as a mobile upload. Seems completely genuine

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post

Someone should exit poll a 12 block perimeter around that Taco Bell!

I'm sure he weighed his options. In contract law there is the concept Of efficient breach: where one party knows the penalty for a breach, but decides the breach is worth it.

I'm guessing dude thought losing his job was worth this.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Compelling evidence at 0:38 - 0:43 in the following video that Ron Paul is a Taco Bell customer:

AA
    Last edited by aaroche26; 08-27-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mczerone View Post
    I'm sure he weighed his options. In contract law there is the concept Of efficient breach: where one party knows the penalty for a breach, but decides the breach is worth it.

I'm guessing dude thought losing his job was worth this.
    I'm guessing the dude was correct - a job at In-N-Out would have been a tougher call.

No effing way...

UBER EPICLY EPIC.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I prefer to start with willful insubordination and proceed vertically from there. It makes life worth living.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by evilfunnystuff View Post
    Lol. Thanks, I needed a laugh tonight :P
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by aaroche26 View Post
    What happened to Amit Singh?
    I recently noticed both he and Karen Kwiatkowski blogging away here:

http://bearingdrift.com/2012/02/12/v...uls-first-win/

Way to go! I'm from Midland too. Are the guys initials AR?

AA
    Last edited by aaroche26; 08-27-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast