Thread: David Gregory Likes To Pretend Ron Paul Doesn't Exist - Meet The Press, MSNBC

David Gregory Likes To Pretend Ron Paul Doesn't Exist - Meet The Press, MSNBC

On his show which aired on Sunday, March the 4th 2012, David Gregory, host of 'Meet The Press' attempted to constantly ignore Ron Paul even causing Eric Cantor who was endorsing Mitt Romney to be be confused and repeat himself. A compilation of his black-outs from that show is here:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Finally, we get the death of the opinion cartel. After Super Tuesday, David, Ron Paul doesn't exist, Gregory of MSNBC truth obfuscators, Ron Paul is still winning delegates and gaining momentum. Washington D.C. media people are disgusting. It is interesting that anybody wastes their time listening to known liars.

Anyone else ever notice how people on these shows hesitate or say um before Ron Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Finally, we get the death of the opinion cartel. After Super Tuesday, David, Ron Paul doesn't exist, Gregory of MSNBC truth obfuscators, Ron Paul is still winning delegates and gaining momentum. Washington D.C. media people are disgusting. It is interesting that anybody wastes their time listening to known liars.
    Not only that but they pay companies hefty monthly sums to have it piped into there homes along with meaningless, poor quality entertainment, and more advertisements than anything else. Cable TV has corrupted the minds of a once prosperous nation.
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

I remember the Today show asked David Gregory and Chuck Todd to give their predicted top 3 finish on the day of the Iowa caucus. Todd was reluctant to admit Paul could come in third, and Gregory only gave his top 2.

Indeed. Paying money monthly to be lied to by the hour is a comical reality in the 21st century.

i caught that the other day... he purposely did that, saying Romney, "was the only one on the ballot"... what a dick... pissed me off so much, i changed the channel, so I didn't see the continued bull$#@!... that just agravates the hell out of me...
    Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."

Quote Originally Posted by 3kgt View Post
    Anyone else ever notice how people on these shows hesitate or say um before Ron Paul?
    Let's not judge*. You'd say "um" too with a rifle scope pointed at you.

*I'm just kidding. Judge the bastards!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have a look at CNN's front page and the video that's there now:
    "CNN's John King takes a look at Super Tuesday's prospects for the remaining GOP presidential hopefuls. Mar 6, 2012 | 01:47"

www . cnn . com/

King does everything he can to avoid Alaska and Ron's likely win there. Note that Alaska is painted White for most of the video and they they turn it to light pink, with NO MENTION of Ron Paul taking Alaska.

Also, what up with that light pink color when there are plenty of obvious other colors available like green, yellow and turquoise!

It seems the light pink was used so they can weasel out by saying that Ron was represented and they're objective news.

I've seen this so many times, but what fascinates me the most is the pervasive, consistent black out of Ron Paul.
    Last edited by RonRules; 03-06-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    Have a look at CNN's front page and the video that's there now:
    "CNN's John King takes a look at Super Tuesday's prospects for the remaining GOP presidential hopefuls. Mar 6, 2012 | 01:47"
    Can't find that video. If you can find it, drop us a link.