Thread: John McCain: It's Time to Bomb Syria

Exclamation John McCain: It's Time to Bomb Syria

I swear, there isn't a country on the face of the earth that this clown wouldn't be in favor of bombing, if it suited him.

When did the US declare that it had "do to" rights over every nation on earth?

John McCain: It's Time to Bomb Syria

http://www.newser.com/story/141127/j...omb-syria.html

A leading Republican senator today urged the US to launch airstrikes against Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime to force him out of power—a call for dramatic military intervention against the growing violence that was not supported by the Obama administration or its European or Arab partners. The statement of Sen. John McCain on the Senate floor came as the US and European governments pleaded for Russia's Vladimir Putin to rethink his anti-interventionist stance on Syria.

McCain's statement was as much a critique of President Obama's policy as a rallying call for an international military campaign, accusing the president of being too soft on Assad. McCain and his party's senior member on the Senate Armed Services Committee said the US should change policy by arming Syria's rebels and spearheading a military effort to support them. "The only realistic way to do so is with foreign airpower," McCain concluded. "The United States should lead an international effort to protect key population centers in Syria, especially in the north, through airstrikes on Assad's forces."
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Syria is already being bombed. This was posted in another thread:

'Al Qaida behind deadly Syria bombings'

By JPOST.COM STAFF 02/11/2012 08:57
    Radical Sunni group carried out Damascus, Aleppo attacks in an effort to expand their influence, US officials tell 'McClatchy.'
    http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=257364

Reminded me of this clip where McCain while hanging out with some extremists in Libya got honored with a red scarf but a edgy looking babe runs quickly to remove it without asking McCain's permission. Title of clip is bit disrespectful and should be ignored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hbwh98EXpw

He's a useful idiot to the nwo and will have a comfortable retirement so long as he obeys his masters.
    "Molon Labe"

The United States should lead an international effort to protect key population centers in Syria by raining bombs down on the heads of the people in those population centers.

Quote Originally Posted by catdd View Post
    He's a useful idiot to the nwo and will have a comfortable retirement so long as he obeys his masters.
    if his story about vietnam is true, he has an experienced more horror than 99.9999999% of the people in this world ever will. I feel bad for him, but events like that probably have too long of a psychological effect for someone to be able to make rational decisions about actions as fundamentally chaotic as war
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

It is a sad story of one who sells his soul for profit. May God have mercy.
    "Molon Labe"

and you wonder why I was happy Obama won in 2008? and why Obama is better than Newt or Santorum, maybe better than Romney

McCain is a clown. I can't believe I voted for him in 2008 albeit I did so with one eye closed.

These war happy neocons are very dangerous people.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.