Thread: Breaking News: His Imperial highness Bibi is on CNN, FOX and Al-Jazeera

Breaking News: His Imperial highness Bibi is on CNN, FOX and Al-Jazeera

even Al-Jazeera?!

but not BBC (maybe they remember the King David Hotel)
    Last edited by cindy25; 03-05-2012 at 08:59 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should probably be moved to general politics.

That way I can comment more freely.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I got through most of it before I had to hit the mute button. The way he mocked people who oppose attacking Iran made me sick.

who?
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

Bibi Netanyahu, the prime minister of Israel. He just gave a speech in front of AIPAC regarding Iran getting nuclear weapons.

Yeah it was sickening. Can't stand him.

What Israel does is their business. I just wish they would leave us out of it and stop trying to run OUR government.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What Israel does is their business. I just wish they would leave us out of it and stop trying to run OUR government.
    I would love to stay out of it,, but you know that is not going to happen,
    And when it does happen,, the straits close,, Fuel prices go through the roof and the world economy crashes.

There are no winners in this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched it. Bibi pretty much made his big sales pitch for the war effort and that (a)IPAC crowd lapped it right up. Blatant war propaganda.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    staying out means staying out 100%; no aid, no backup; they pick a fight and sink or swim on their own. they run out of tanks or fuel, too bad. let Sheldon Adelson re-supply them.

I'm not sure if this is the same news story, but it was reported by the Associated Press an hour ago:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...933dcdfd8f4827

The Israeli leader dismissed arguments that an attack on Iran would exact too heavy a toll by provoking Iranian retaliation. He held up a copy of a 1944 letter from the U.S. War Department rejecting world Jewish leaders' entreaties to bomb the Auschwitz death camp because it would be "ineffective" and "might provoke even more vindictive action by the Germans."

As I pointed out elsewhere, the Holocaust reference isn't really comparable. The Iranians are not currently massacring Jews. In fact they will have no cause to until Israel pre-emptively attacks them.

But now, if anyone in the US disagrees with Israel, it looks like they support the Holocaust. Well played, Netanyahu, well played.

On the plus side, helping to start world war 3 would make Ron Paul's foreign policy positions a lot more popular.

War mongers beating the war drums. Shocking.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

it's late .. I'm tired but remember reading Russia would stand down too .. look out
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Quote Originally Posted by Xhin View Post
    On the plus side, helping to start world war 3 would make Ron Paul's foreign policy positions a lot more popular.
    I doubt it, as it would likely lead to us being attacked here, too.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Yes, but if american interventionism helps start a world war, the american people may rethink their ideas about foreign policy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.