Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Netanyahu Has Made Up His Mind to Attack Iran

Netanyahu Has Made Up His Mind to Attack Iran

Netanyahu Has Made Up His Mind to Attack Iran

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    March 5, 2012

The Algemeiner, billed as the fastest growing Jewish newspaper in America, is reporting that Israeli PM Netanyahu has made up his mind and Israel will attack Iran, probably before the election.

The newspaper cites a “senior American official” who allegedly told Israel’s government regulated Channel 2 that the decision was made by Netanyahu and his coalition of Likudniks to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. The report was aired prior to Netanyahu’s speech before AIPAC, the powerful Israeli political action committee that calls the shots on U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.

“A senior official stressed in a conversation with News 2 there is a dispute between Israel and the United States on the question of ‘day after,’ which means the price of attacking Iranian nuclear facilities,” Channel 2′s report said, according to Algemeiner.

So-called “day after” scenarios include regional war, a dangerous arms race in the region and a collapse of the Israeli stock market.

Sources close to Netanyahu, Algemeiner reports, said the U.S. is doing what it can to “handcuff” the Israelis and to “frighten the Israeli public” into opposing an attack.

Meanwhile, the Israeli intelligence asset DEBKAfile has turned up the propaganda heat by claiming that Iran has worked closely with a renegade North Korea to test a nuclear device or a dirty bomb.

“The disclosure invalidates the main point the US President made in his speech Sunday to the pro-Israeli lobby AIPAC convention in Washington that there was still time for diplomatic pressure and sanctions to bring Iran’s leaders to a decision to halt their nuclear momentum before military action was called for, whether by the US or Israel,” DEBKAfile claims.

Increasingly, the establishment is either publicly calling for military action against Iran or members are feigning resignation over the fact that a military response to years of incessant propaganda and fear mongering is an inevitability.

Gary Sick, former U.S. National Security Council member with “special expertise” on Iran and the former Deputy Director for International Affairs at the CIA’s Ford Foundation, posted an op-ed at CNN today deconstructing sanctions and moves by the Obama administration.

Sick concludes that the Iran situation represents a new Bay of Pigs and an attack is inevitable.

original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/netanyahu-ha...o-attack-iran/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    just before Iraq there was a letter out by Kissinger ... watch for another and it's done ... the puppet leaders just follow the redshield (Rothschild) cental bank plans
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

So I guess Israel is ready to defend against a counter attack from China and Russia. Good luck rebuilding the holy land BB.

heeeeeeeeere weeeeeeeeeee gooooooooooooooo!

From infowars? Is it anywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by mike6623 View Post
    From infowars? Is it anywhere else?
    just go read the article at the site, they hyperlink to the article they are speaking about

let them go.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Y'all need to keep up on current events... you've gotta watch your CSPAN. AIPAC speech after speech was war monger after war monger, alarmist after alarmist, propagandist after propagandist.

I'm chuckling to see what Russia and China do... that's the key. Remember, Obama bribed Putin with a longterm contract to buy billions in HIND helecopters for the LIBYA so-called "NO FLY ZONE" government assassinations. EGYPT's regime were overthrown because they were going to buy advance sukhois/Migs with USAID with bomb racks the Israelis said were to attack them.

Then the Syria False Flag nonsense...

Onto Persia... Get the world's 2nd largest NAT GAS reserves, and 20% of the crude oil.

Yeah the world's true thugs and criminals are mostly in 2 nations... conducting state approval assassinations of civilians, scientists, government officials, and military members... let's not forget the "COLLATERAL DAMAGE" of innocent; Men Women, & Children murdered.

One Campaign criminal commercial I would run, right before election day... Obama ordered the killing of American Children while they were BBQing.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-05-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All he really wants is to find out if his actions will get bailed out. ....Israel will start it, no doubt, but they probably wouldn't with out a US promise to intervene.

I caught the Netenyahu speech. Why has he changed his mind so dramatically? It wasn't that long ago he was claiming that "We (Israel) can defend ourselves", and so on. Now he's just spouting typical neocon war propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I wonder, would Obama lead Netanyahu (with whom the dislike is said to be deep, personal, and mutual) on supporting him, only to abandon him after the deed is done, in the manner of Osirak?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I caught the Netenyahu speech. Why has he changed his mind so dramatically? It wasn't that long ago he was claiming that "We (Israel) can defend ourselves", and so on. Now he's just spouting typical neocon war propaganda.
    HYPE... this is what CONVENTION FLOORS and elitist well planned groups can produce.

Remember that really cool movie with CLint Eastwood called: The GOOD, The BAD, & The Ugly?

Remember the scene with all the testosterone, bombing, charging, killing and suffering between the Blue Bellies and Johnny Rebs to capture that bridge? Back and forth the struggle, the charges, the killings and slaughters... then Clint and Company said, we know how to solve this... they blew the $#@!in bridge up in smithereens! Both parties then left in peace.

I hope Russia & China jump in and say... anyone attacks Persia and we're are both going to make the Near-East a $#@!in radioactive, glowing green. glass parking lot, wasteland... that noone can live upon for centuries.

DONE... SOLVED.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-05-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I wonder, would Obama lead Netanyahu (with whom the dislike is said to be deep, personal, and mutual) on supporting him, only to abandon him after the deed is done, in the manner of Osirak?
    That all depends on what the puppetmasters want him to do.

This is the main reason why I won't be able to vote for Mitt Romney in the general if he ends up being the GOP nominee. I want to actually have a clean conscience and be able to sleep at night, rather than have blood on my hands.

This whole Iran war episode is food in the Republican shark tank and pee in Obama's corn flakes. Its the election stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    This whole Iran war episode is food in the Republican shark tank and pee in Obama's corn flakes. Its the election stupid.
    Then they both must think that a majority of Americans want to attack Iran.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just think of how productive a country we could have without all these wars...

I wish more people would use their heads.
    I want more freedom and I cannot lie. No other brothers can deny. When the Fed marches in with a itty-bitty rate and the IRS takes your cake, it's no FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Then they both must think that a majority of Americans want to attack Iran.
    What makes you think they care what the cattle wants?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    What makes you think they care what the cattle wants?
    Well, Obama cares about getting re-elected, and Romney cares about defeating Obama. So, they both must think that they'll actually get votes by saber rattling against Iran. Either that or they're both such crazy warmongers that they don't even care about getting elected.

Speculation: Israel wants the US president to be in absolute adherence to it's FP. They are using the G.W. Bush methodology: either you are with us or against us... The truth is that Obama is wishy washy. Any of the "front running" Republicans would not have hesitated in the least on Iran. I think Obama is being ousted to get a real and proper Israel first President in the White House. Obama is being tested, whether he will out warmonger the Neo-cons is test.

Who is marking the test? Of course it is you know who.

Israel wants the US president to be in absolute adherence to it's FP. Obama is wishy washy. Any of the "front running" Republicans would not have hesitated in the least on Iran. I think Obama is being ousted to get a real and proper Israel first President in the White House. Obama is being tested, whether he will out warmonger the Neo-cons is what is being tested.
    The only difference I see between Obama and the other GOP candidates is that Obama might possibly be bluffing about attacking Iran, while the other GOP candidates wouldn't even hesitate to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    HYPE... this is what CONVENTION FLOORS and elitist well planned groups can produce.

Remember that really cool movie with CLint Eastwood called: The GOOD, The BAD, & The Ugly?

Remember the scene with all the testosterone, bombing, charging, killing and suffering between the Blue Bellies and Johnny Rebs to capture that bridge? Back and forth the struggle, the charges, the killings and slaughters... then Clint and Company said, we know how to solve this... they blew the $#@!in bridge up in smithereens! Both parties then left in peace.

I hope Russia & China jump in and say... anyone attacks Persia and we're are both going to make the Near-East a $#@!in radioactive, glowing green. glass parking lot, wasteland... that noone can live upon for centuries.

DONE... SOLVED.
    i thought they've done that... in more of a quaint way, though.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Well, Obama cares about getting re-elected, and Romney cares about defeating Obama.
    And those that finance them don't care who wins,, they still give the orders and hold the purse strings.

When they say jump the puppets jump.

This $#@! has been planed a long time,, The game board is arranged,, all the pieces in place.

This is not about winning or losing,, It is about doing the masters bidding.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-05-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The only difference I see between Obama and the other GOP candidates is that Obama might possibly be bluffing about attacking Iran, while the other GOP candidates wouldn't even hesitate to do it.
    I agree, that's the entire ball of wax. The Israel first crew can not afford to have any sign of hesitation. Obama is being given a direct order and he is dancing around the idea of following it. His 2nd term hangs in the balance. There is no mistake in the timing either, it is precisely when Obama is most vulnerable.

Political leverage is catching your opponent with his pants down and selling secrecy for few favors. Obama is an opponent in the eyes of the Israel war party.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama's not too happy when Netanyahu visits him....tells Israel what its borders should be...plus he admitted he has a Muslim faith. It's going to take some serious arm twisting to get him to attack Iran.

Ah, the illusion of choice in the bipartisan system. Ain't it grand?
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique View Post
    just go read the article at the site, they hyperlink to the article they are speaking about
    They hyperlink to a newspaper no one has heard of. Standard practice for infowars which has been predicting this for years.

You really think if they were going to strike they would let it get out first. Not saying they will or they won't. But 100 threads saying "ok this time it's really gonna happen" doesn't change anything. The people that know aren't going to tell.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Obama's not too happy when Netanyahu visits him....tells Israel what its borders should be...plus he admitted he has a Muslim faith. It's going to take some serious arm twisting to get him to attack Iran.
    When? He was a christian last I heard. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...s-spoke-to-me/

Clearly there is nothing to worry about here. Have you forgotten we have the Nobel peace prize winner as president?

But seriously. Obama is a Democrat, he needs to have the perception that he's against war..... There will be a compromise and there will be war.. It's kind of like Republicans need to have the perception they are against the growth of government....
    Last edited by ForTheRepublic; 03-05-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And those that finance them don't care who wins,, they still give the orders and hold the purse strings.

When they say jump the puppets jump.

This $#@! has been planed a long time,, The game board is arranged,, all the pieces in place.

This is not about winning or losing,, It is about doing the masters bidding.
    Exactly this.
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast