Thread: Ayatollah Rick greeted with cheers of "racist" and "fascist" in Oklahoma.

Ayatollah Rick greeted with cheers of "racist" and "fascist" in Oklahoma.

Video: Demonstrators interrupt Rick Santorum speech in Oklahoma City.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- About 20 liberal demonstrators tried to shout down Rick Santorum while he delivered his stump speech on the steps of the state capitol building here Sunday, yelling "racist" and "fascist" at the Republican presidential candidate.

The anti-Santorum faction began chanting "Get your hate out of our state" when the candidate started his address. Standing before a microphone at the top of the steps, Santorum ignored them and continued speaking. The demonstration lasted about 15 minutes.
    "liberal"? How about normal?

Yah he can beat Obama, mmm hmm, sure.

PA handed him the biggest loss for an incumbent in state history, whats he shooting for, the biggest loss in national history?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for sharing, but should probably go in Opposing Candidates forum.

You know something, I probably have next to nothing in common with the people protesting, but God bless them. I've beheld some real idiots with whacked out viewpoints try to run for President, but this Opus Dei whore Santorum (who I suffered under 12 years of being represented by him in the Senate) actually has me worried, not so much because I think he'll prevail, but because of how slavishly ignorant and obnoxious his followers are.

Ignorance is the mother of heresy.

They were shouting racist because he was saying racist stuff during the Iowa campaign.

I wonder why the author refers to the 20 protesters as "liberal" . I'm not a liberal, and I would have joined in the protest.

Maybe they were conservative protestors who don't enjoy licking boots.
    Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I wonder why the author refers to the 20 protesters as "liberal" . I'm not a liberal, and I would have joined in the protest.
    I would have joined too as a "radical feminist", since I work for a living and take birth control pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by rambone View Post
    Maybe they were conservative protestors who don't enjoy licking boots.
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    I would have joined too as a "radical feminist", since I work for a living and take birth control pills.
    Oh snap!
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will vote for Obama to keep that Psycho out if necessary. Obama will bring about the economic downfall of our country. Santorum would attempt to turn is into a fascist dictatorship with the sole goal if executing homosexuals. The guy is $#@!ing nuts.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    I will vote for Obama to keep that Psycho out if necessary. Obama will bring about the economic downfall of our country. Santorum would attempt to turn is into a fascist dictatorship with the sole goal if executing homosexuals. The guy is $#@!ing nuts.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
    While I agree he is a social statist, I think suggesting he would kill homosexuals or even try to ban their behavior inside their homes is a bridge too far.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    While I agree he is a social statist, I think suggesting he would kill homosexuals or even try to ban their behavior inside their homes is a bridge too far.
    Yeah, he just says that homosexuals can "change" and become heterosexual and that you don't have a right to privacy in your own home.
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 03-05-2012 at 08:50 PM.

I hate Santorum, but damn, these people....I can't stand them either. It amazes me that there are so many people, that only care about "gay rights" or whatever. They could give $#@!all about the real problems with this country. The "gay" and "abortion" issues are not going to destroy or bankrupt this country

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    Yeah, he just says that homosexuals can "change" and become heterosexual and that you don't have a right to privacy in your own home.
    Eh...I don't think he has actually said that. I feel confident that has has a dislike for muslims and gays, but putting words in peoples mouths is never a good thing. Just ask yourself...what would Ron do? :0

Quote Originally Posted by mike6623 View Post
    Eh...I don't think he has actually said that. I feel confident that has has a dislike for muslims and gays, but putting words in peoples mouths is never a good thing. Just ask yourself...what would Ron do? :0
    No. He really said that you don't have a right to privacy in your own home and said it again in a debate when talking about how we have no right to privacy in this country. I'll find the quote in a minute.

Here is the quote: "All the rights in the Constitution, which are individually based rights, according to our founders were not there for the individual’s gain, but the reason we established those rights was for the common good. The right to privacy is not the right to a common good. It’s a me-centered right, that obviously started in the sexual revolution with contraception and obviously quickly evolved to abortion, and now has found its way into the marriage debate. And all those acts that were self-giving acts, self-sacrificing acts, have been polluted by this right to privacy."

Here's another one: "[The] right to privacy...doesn't exist in my opinion in the United States Constitution."

Found another one: In an interview with the Associated Press (AP) taped on April 7, 2003, and published April 20, 2003, Santorum stated that he believed mutually consenting adults do not have a constitutional right to privacy with respect to sexual acts.

Here is Ron talking about it:

I didn't put words in his mouth. Santorum doesn't believe that you have a right to privacy anywhere. This is fun though and look I found more:

“This whole idea of personal autonomy, well I don’t think most conservatives hold that point of view. Some do. They have this idea that people should be left alone … [that] government should keep our taxes down and keep our regulations low, that we shouldn’t get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn’t get involved in cultural issues. … Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can’t go it alone.”
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 03-05-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Good finds, he is a one of a kind douche for sure. I still get irritated to no end with those people at the rallies. Let the man talk himself into a hole he cannot get out of, then when it is over, let him have it! Common courtesy. I understand they have a right to do what they did and what they do, but it just reminds me of when O'reily or Marh are interviewing someone and will not let them finish a question they asked them, they have to cut in to get their point across....just irritating.
    Last edited by mike6623; 03-05-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Maybe it was on purpose to benefit Santorum. If liberals attack Santorum... conservatives will rally behind him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just want the mind-forged manacles of others removed from my liberty... thats all.
    Best of luck in life.