Thread: Obama assures Israel US force an option on Iran

Obama assures Israel US force an option on Iran

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...s-1371879.html

President Barack Obama said Sunday he would not hesitate to attack Iran to keep it from getting a nuclear bomb, hoping a forceful assurance will discourage Israel from launching a unilateral strike that could ignite the Middle East and drag the U.S. into war.

We'd be in a war anyways though...
    氷の造形魔法

Ice Wizard Power - Ice Make

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WWIII is inevitable at this point.

I had hoped the US would be able to stay out of it directly..

That hope is fading.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I watched the whole speech today and he also said "I prefer peace over war" but people conveniently ignore that part. What was he supposed to do? He was at the AIPAC conference.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    WWIII is inevitable at this point.

I had hoped the US would be able to stay out of it directly..

That hope is fading.
    And it's playing out exactly as predicted.

Christian Zionism v. Islam. After the war has ended, the world government will be established in Jerusalem and the temple shall rise and be adorned for its inevitable leader.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Compare with: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...oung-lady-quot

a supporter shouted, "Use your leadership! No war on Iran!"
    "No one's announced a war, young lady," Obama said, drawing applause

War might actually help Ron Paul get elected...

Something to think about.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    I watched the whole speech today and he also said "I prefer peace over war" but people conveniently ignore that part. What was he supposed to do? He was at the AIPAC conference.
    'I prefer peace over war"

Have you seen any evidence of that statement being true?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Obama is just as bad as the Republicans on these kind of issues. I'd say he's a bigger warmonger than Bush was.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    If he "prefers peace over war," then he should bring our troops home from Afghanistan immediately and put an end to the trajedy.

What about Canada? What about when we nearly went to war with Russia over Arctic oil? Why the hell didn't America back us up then!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    What about Canada? What about when we nearly went to war with Russia over Arctic oil? Why the hell didn't America back us up then!?
    Because you guys are too damned polite. Seriously, it cheeses us off!

I believe Obama is stalling on purpose and Israel probably knows it. He wants to wait until he gets re-elected so he can tell Israel to drop dead. Once he gets re-elected, that's if he does, he won't have to worry about lobbies anymore. He'll be a lame duck and do what he wants. You know he doesn't like Israel.

If Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, I'm voting for Obama.
    Last edited by SeanSerritella; 03-04-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanSerritella View Post
    I believe Obama is stalling on purpose and Israel probably knows it. He wants to wait until he gets re-elected so he can tell Israel to drop dead. Once he gets re-elected, that's if he does, he won't have to worry about lobbies anymore. He'll be a lame duck and do what he wants. You know he doesn't like Israel.

If Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, I'm voting for Obama.
    Uh...

You don't know very much about Obama do you? He wants the re-election because the war will result in protests, which would lead to a Paul victory.

Chaos unites people, for and against.

That said, I'm honestly starting to get sick of hearing Israel all the time. The last thing they gave us was Krav Maga. So much for the "important and strategic military ally" the media makes it out to be.
    Last edited by Lishy; 03-05-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    And it's playing out exactly as predicted.

Christian Zionism v. Islam. After the war has ended, the world government will be established in Jerusalem and the temple shall rise and be adorned for its inevitable leader.
    Satan himself?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Satan himself?
    A one world Government with himself as leader (worshiped as god) has been his plan all along.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
    All the pieces are falling into place.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    A one world Government with himself as leader (worshiped as god) has been his plan all along.

All the pieces are falling into place.
    Pieces are falling into place if you buy into some crazy prophecies and twist and turn them to fit your interpretation.

Ever heard of the concept self-fulfilling prophecy? Iran is trying to fulfill one of their own just now.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.