Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlueRepublican: King County, WA stolen from Paul?

Exclamation BlueRepublican: King County, WA stolen from Paul?

It looks like King County, Washington was stolen from Ron Paul: https://www.facebook.com/bluerepubli...94125917270285
    Last edited by JJ2; 03-04-2012 at 03:23 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    When will people get upset?
    Never...ESPN and MTV rule people's lives
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must undergo the fatigues of supporting it ~Thomas Paine

Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security ~Norman Vincent Peale

Blue Republicans are to be trusted as much as any other group.

And wrestling understands where priorities lie.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Isn't it King where the Official Campaign filed objections about practices before the voting even took place?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is where the campaign has ongoing action and has said if it comes down to it they will block delegates from the counting from being seated at all. Can anyone tell me if I have the right county?
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

When there's hard evidence and not some guy posting on facebook that his friend claims there's no way Ron should have lost.

Im not saying that King wasn't stolen, but we need actual evidence to get people screaming.
    It's just an opinion... man...

I don't know who 'Blue Republican' is but if it that guy who posts at Huff Po, he has a level of credibility.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I don't know who 'Blue Republican' is but if it that guy who posts at Huff Po, he has a level of credibility.
    I believe it is the same person.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    get it over to ben swann.... hes investigating the whole washington foul up
    Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    When there's hard evidence and not some guy posting on facebook that his friend claims there's no way Ron should have lost.

Im not saying that King wasn't stolen, but we need actual evidence to get people screaming.

Plauable deniability, like in Maine... sounds like we're $#@!ed.

Yes, the Facebook page is run by the Huff Po guy, Robin Koerner, who runs BlueRepublican.org. He lives in Seattle (King County): http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/text/2017641904.html
    Last edited by JJ2; 03-04-2012 at 04:00 PM.

The other thing to remember is unless this makes up for 8k in Paul to Romney votes then what difference does it make?

In the grand scheme we have a problem that needs to be fixed, but focusing on the right now, we got 2nd place and I'm not sure that would have changed regardless of this.

The other thing to remember is unless this makes up for 8k in Paul to Romney votes then what difference does it make?

In the grand scheme we have a problem that needs to be fixed, but focusing on the right now, we got 2nd place and I'm not sure that would have changed regardless of this.
    It would if it was mirrored elsewhere. they refused to count the votes publicly in places we didn't have enough votes to force them. I still doubt Spokane. Ron won that LAST time, and had immense support there.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Well even if the vote was just flipped, that's a 5,300 vote swing in King County. He only lost the state by 6,500 votes.
    Last edited by JJ2; 03-04-2012 at 04:26 PM.

It would if it was mirrored elsewhere. they refused to count the votes publicly in places we didn't have enough votes to force them. I still doubt Spokane. Ron won that LAST time, and had immense support there.
    Yes, and Clark County also went to Ron in '08 but Romney this time.

19111-12594 = 6517, not 8k.

Also, that's just one county. To say that we shouldn't care about those votes because they wouldn't have made the difference is, well, saying that we should never bother caring about any votes at the county level since it's rare any specific county will make all the difference on its own.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Add WA to the list. nothing new here, same sh**, different state. No one will get upset, no protest, no nothing just business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by affa View Post
    19111-12594 = 6517, not 8k.

Also, that's just one county. To say that we shouldn't care about those votes because they wouldn't have made the difference is, well, saying that we should never bother caring about any votes at the county level since it's rare any specific county will make all the difference on its own.
    To me we're just playing into the hands of the people writing our narrative for the sheep...

There's a reason Ron isn't making a stink about any of this either, constantly blaming conspiracies isn't going to help our cause. It just makes us out to be exactly what THEY claim us to be.

This is what happens when you drive ballots from a precinct to be counted behind closed doors somewhere else.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

I think the best way to combat this is for people to run for office. I saw a post earlier stating how if you're not running for office, you're failing the movement. I'm not of that mindset - Ben Franklin was a huge influence, but never sought tremendous power, for example. However, if the number of liberty minded people on this board at any given time all ran for office, (400 or so) the establishment wouldn't stand a chance.
    -- Greg Vernon

History reveres those who keep fighting even as any chance of victory has long since passed.

Ask Ron Paul Supporters why they support him. PM Me to be able to answer questions.
    We Support Ron Paul on Twitter

The Legislative District 46 numbers were released:181 Paul, 177 Romney, 73 Santorum, 14 Gingrich. Those numbers seem right to me based on the eye test. I was also told by the campaign that there would be a campaign official watching the total vote count in King County. People are grasping for straws right now.

Nvm

It is the same person. He's credible.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I usually agree with this sentiment but I've heard this sort of thing so many times after claims of vote fraud, which then turn out to be TRUE yet then is too late to contest, that I'm ready to start acting on every allegation of vote fraud. The fraud claims are more-often-than-not turning out to be true and by then the damage is already done.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm Pierce County myself. Same thing. I find it interesting that according to news sources almost 6,000 people showed up in just six of Pierce County's ten republican caucuses. Yet according to the results posted only 4,057 people cast votes in this county. (I deliberately left out the 4 caucuses that I can't site a source for. I am looking however.) If the huge turn out holds, there are an awful lot of missing votes.

It's starting to look like Russia has decided it if works for the U.S. it should work for them too. Thing is, people over there are getting upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jtwing85 View Post
    The Legislative District 46 numbers were released:181 Paul, 177 Romney, 73 Santorum, 14 Gingrich. Those numbers seem right to me based on the eye test. I was also told by the campaign that there would be a campaign official watching the total vote count in King County. People are grasping for straws right now.
    Blue republican mentioned as well that the campaign had people at these sights keeping track of votes.

Larger counties are easily manipulated but all this conspiracy talk helps no one...

From people inside the King county GOP HQ when the votes were being counted, I was told a few hours ago that we were looking at a landslide for Ron in that county. Now, 75% of that county has reported, and Paul is at 25% to Romney's 37%. ... I just called one of my friends who was in the room and she said simply, "that's impossible". Right now, the numbers are saying that in this county, Ron pulled almost the same percentage as his average across the state. That seems impossible too. What am I missing here? I'd appreciate seeing vote reports by precinct so that they can be cross-checked with specific information collected by the campaign inside the caucuses to be comfortable with these numbers. Or let's see if the last 10% of precincts in make the apparent anomaly disappear...
    Turns into...

Well even if the vote was just flipped, that's a 5,300 vote swing in King County. He only lost the state by 6,500 votes.
    Well that's still 2nd place...

So then the argument turns to...

Which now implies we should have won and all the large counties are corrupt...

See how quickly this spirals out of control?

We start to play right into the narrative they write for us, we look crazy to the softies and it helps no one.

Again, there's a reason Paul isn't challenging any of these results either. If we're really to believe he's in this to win it then one would have to believe he'd fight the vote totals if he seriously thought Romney's votes were his and he actually won by 6500.

The fact is Ron doesn't seriously believe this or he isn't in this to win.

Take your pick...

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I usually agree with this sentiment but I've heard this sort of thing so many times after claims of vote fraud, which then turn out to be TRUE yet then is too late to contest, that I'm ready to start acting on every allegation of vote fraud. The fraud claims are more-often-than-not turning out to be true and by then the damage is already done.
    Where is the evidence?

The point i'm trying to make is we've cried wolf so many times that when the day comes we actually have some hard evidence no one is going to buy it.

In the entire state of Washington, we have:

Mitt Romney 19,111
    Ron Paul 12,594

A difference of 6,517 votes.

OK, now let's take a look at King County plus all of the counties that Ron Paul won in 2008 but did not win in 2012 (except for Clallam County which I believe someone on here said they counted personally and is accurate--assuming no fraud behind the scenes). And interestingly, all of the counties that Paul won in '08 but did not win in '12 went to Romney.

Let's flip the Romney and Paul votes in each of these counties, and see what the result is.

King County:
    Mitt 5,727
    Paul 3,072

Flipping the county brings our new statewide total to:
    Mitt 16,456 (-2,655)
    Paul 15,249 (+2,655)

Spokane County (Paul won in '08, Mitt won in '12):
    Mitt 1,521
    Paul 1,340

Mitt 16,275 (-181)
    Paul 15,430 (+181)

Clark County (Paul won in '08, Mitt won in '12):
    Mitt 1,600
    Paul 1,233

Mitt 15,908 (-367)
    Paul 15,797 (+367)

Grant County (Paul won in '08, Mitt won in '12):
    Mitt 351
    Paul 188

Mitt 15,745 (-163)
    Paul 15,960 (+163)

So, if that's what occurred, then Ron Paul won Washington state by 215 votes!
    Last edited by JJ2; 03-04-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast