Thread: Fox Removes Crowd's Boos after Neocon Beats The War Drum in Response to Ron Paul Supporter

Exclamation Fox Removes Crowd's Boos after Neocon Beats The War Drum in Response to Ron Paul Supporter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta love Youtube and the Internetz.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

wow. just watching Bolton talk to that man like he was a 9 year old is enough make my blood boil.

so, yeah, considering the vet got a standing ovation with his question about blowback, i can imagine the crowd's response to Bolton's absolute BS answer was not a positive one.

way to go, Fox.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Wish we had the original clip so we could show how they are altering reality.
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/blog/2012/02/27/unedited-students-liberty-video-0

[/conspiracy]

Quote Originally Posted by atypicalgilgamesh View Post
    foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/blog/2012/02/27/unedited-students-liberty-video-0

[/conspiracy]
    well, they definitely were not applauding Bolton.

edit: in fact, what this clip actually reveals is that the veteran tried to rebut Bolton's denigrating answer and Stossel did not allow him.

/big surprise.
    Last edited by flightlesskiwi; 03-04-2012 at 08:55 AM.

Boos or no boos, John Bolton has no moral compass. To stand there as a chickenhawk and all but call the soldier a traitor to his country on tv is astonishing. Frankly there should have been boos, ar an a$$ whooping.

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

But this thread wasn't about Bolton's morality, it was about a supposed conspiracy that turned out (like most of the conspiracies put out here) to be false.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobburn View Post
    But this thread wasn't about Bolton's morality, it was about a supposed conspiracy that turned out (like most of the conspiracies put out here) to be false.
    True, but I did enjoy imaginnig the soldier was Ventura and the resulting consequences.

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by atypicalgilgamesh View Post

[/conspiracy]
    Thank you for quashing yet another conspiracy theory here in the forums. Great first post!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

So we can agree then that it was no conspiracy just edited out his rebutal,but we can conclude Bolton is a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by robert9712000 View Post
    So we can agree then that it was no conspiracy just edited out his rebutal,but we can conclude Bolton is a scumbag.
    I wouldn't call it conspiracy. I call it propaganda and creative editing.

We have seen it before.. CPAC comes to mind.

OH,, and another Clip from FAUX does not convince me of anything..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I didn't see this as a conspiracy either. It was creatively edited, as pcosmar said, to make it seem as Bolton's deplorable answer was cheered and that people in the audience agreed with him. It was a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesTX View Post
    I didn't see this as a conspiracy either. It was creatively edited, as pcosmar said, to make it seem as Bolton's deplorable answer was cheered and that people in the audience agreed with him. It was a spin.
    So, how is that not a conspiracy? They edited out the soldier's response to Bolton, but kept the applause that came after it to make it look like people were applauding Bolton instead of the soldier. They totally cooked that video. Fox's lame excuse is lame.
    When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads. --Ron Paul

Pro-life is Pro-liberty
    http://www.l4l.org/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't Stossels video reaffirm that they edited it to make is sound like Bolton was applauded?

Am I missing something here?
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

from a private comment
    you'd think that the peeps here would be less afraid of the word "conspiracy" just by virtue of owning a dictionary and having the ability to read the definition of the word.
    One would think,
    but only if one does think.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom