Thread: Do we have a list of when county/district/state conventions take place??

Do we have a list of when county/district/state conventions take place??

I want to know when the real delegates are getting decided
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a list I'll post in a little while (when I get back to the computer that has it) sorry in advance that the formatting will be poor (won't translate to the forums)
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

https://docs.google.com/open?id=1aXR...SKokoTq5DKGSdR

There, I believe that should work (and actually keep the formatting) let me know if there are any problems.

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=1aXR...SKokoTq5DKGSdR

There, I believe that should work (and actually keep the formatting) let me know if there are any problems.
    Nice. Sorry. I just realized the links were dead.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

the links work for me, but that might be because of where they're hosted, please let me know if they don't work for others so I can fix it

So, for states that don't have a state convention date listed, does that mean the actual delegates are selected on the day of the primary? And by loyalists to each campaign to prevent "faithless delegates" from defecting to other campaigns?

Here is a list I compiled of state conventions in caucus states ... I haven't updated when washingtons is

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s&goto=newpost

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    So, for states that don't have a state convention date listed, does that mean the actual delegates are selected on the day of the primary? And by loyalists to each campaign to prevent "faithless delegates" from defecting to other campaigns?
    It is my understanding that is more or less accurate.
    However I have not listed the delegates that are Unbound nor have I gathered conclusive information of which states have "shadow caucus" much like GA, to select delegates separate from the nominating process. The links can help provide more details because each case is not only unique but subject to change (even last week Texas was still debating how and when it would conduct it's voting this year)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    It is my understanding that is more or less accurate.
    However I have not listed the delegates that are Unbound nor have I gathered conclusive information of which states have "shadow caucus" much like GA, to select delegates separate from the nominating process. The links can help provide more details because each case is not only unique but subject to change (even last week Texas was still debating how and when it would conduct it's voting this year)
    The Texas convention process is starting in late April with the Primary to be held on May 29th and the Texas State Convention on June 6th.
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.

"Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by Professor8000 View Post
    The Texas convention process is starting in late April with the Primary to be held on May 29th and the Texas State Convention on June 6th.
    Yeah the list as it stands needs a couple updates, it was compiled before SC