I am not sure how to reach the super pacs so thought I might post my idea here! I had a 25+ year career in advertising and owned my own ad agency for the last 15 years before I became ill! I am a little out of touch with the internet media's however I championed myself on the ability to reach the masses for my clients spending as little money as I could. So, with that being said I am writing to inform the super pacs of a way to reach hundreds of thousands of people the Saturday or Sunday before the polls open. Most major markets are connected to a bedroom community somewhere within about a 70 mile radius of Dallas! These markets have their own media, Radio, Televison, Newspapers! Most Radio & Television stations will offer blocks of time extremely cheap on weekend mornings! You can purchase a 15 minute block of time for somewhere around $200-$300! A Ron Paul rally speech could be aired to reach at least 10's of thousands of people and also reaching that much needed older demographic as alot of them aren't actively going to church but are watching it on television. Radio will do the same thing for less money! I used to purchase Radio, Television and Newspaper all over the U.S. for several clients so if you need any ideas on what markets, I am here to help! Just my thoughts on how we can help Ron Paul get the coverage he needs to win this race!