Thread: This could POSSIBLY win Virginia, no more time to organize.

This could POSSIBLY win Virginia, no more time to organize.

If we have each Ron Paul supporter in VA standing outside every(?) polling place handing out flyers making CLEAR differentiation between RP and Romney, we COULD win. Also, possibly noting on the flyers that if they want their candidate (Gingrich, Santorum) to stand a chance, they MUST vote Ron Paul or Romney will wrap up VA.

This should be TOP priority.

NO AMOUNT OF DOOR KNOCKING WILL WIN VA, YOU GOTTA STAND WHERE THE VOTERS WILL COME.

No point in trying to convert people beforehand, simply watching a news program before leaving to vote could suddenly change their mind.

There is no more time to organize, THIS IS A LAST DITCH EFFORT.

WHO LIVES IN VA?

Now we need SOMEBODY...ANYBODY to make a great black/white graphic to print flyers with some GREAT points stacking Romney (Obama) against Paul (true conservative).

Come on...let's do this!!!!

WHO LIVES IN VA?

Looking for an example?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...13#post4226713
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-02-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here are some pretty damn good flyers PRE-MADE.

All Virginia supporters have to do is print them out and pass them out at polling locations.

First seems to be geared toward VA
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/82130056/VA-Final

Second is National
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/81315475/N...mparison-Sheet
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

All Virginia supporters have to do is print them out and pass them out at polling locations.

WOW, that is dynamite. And adding the Santorum and Gingrich quotes was a great touch. These need to be handed out at every polling place in VA!!! Does anyone know what the laws are regulating such?
    Last edited by JJ2; 03-02-2012 at 01:13 AM.

While I personally don't think we need to tout Ron at all - you can win just by the "denying delegates" argument, those handouts are very well done.

The one for VA seems nicely made ! Spread it around to the grassroots.

Second is National
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/81315475/N...mparison-Sheet
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

NO AMOUNT OF DOOR KNOCKING WILL WIN VA, YOU GOTTA STAND WHERE THE VOTERS WILL COME.

No point in trying to convert people beforehand, simply watching a news program before leaving to vote could suddenly change their mind.
    Why not help to ensure those who actually do support Paul show up? Why not let Paul tell them himself? I think you're way too hyper. There are ways. If Ron gets a call and hears that a couple thousand people want to hear what he has to say before VA, what do you think he'll say? My bet is that he'll be there or be square. And millions will hear him because of that very small effort that takes 30 darn seconds to do.

I wonder about the sense of urgency to pee into the wind from some.

Here. learn....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4236691
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-02-2012 at 03:02 AM.

If we have each Ron Paul supporter in VA standing outside every(?) polling place handing out flyers making CLEAR differentiation between RP and Romney, we COULD win. Also, possibly noting on the flyers that if they want their candidate (Gingrich, Santorum) to stand a chance, they MUST vote Ron Paul or Romney will wrap up VA.

This should be TOP priority.

There is no more time to organize, THIS IS A LAST DITCH EFFORT.

WHO LIVES IN VA?

Now we need SOMEBODY...ANYBODY to make a great black/white graphic to print flyers with some GREAT points stacking Romney (Obama) against Paul (true conservative).

Come on...let's do this!!!!

WHO LIVES IN VA?

Looking for an example?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...13#post4226713

Paul Supporters: Vote Paul
    Romney Supporters: Vote Romney
    Gingrich Supporters: Vote Paul
    to STOP ROMNEY
    Santorum Supporters: Vote Paul
    To STOP ROMNEY

Last edited by parocks; 03-02-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Paul Supporters: Vote Paul
    Romney Supporters: Vote Romney
    Gingrich Supporters: Vote Paul
    to STOP ROMNEY
    Santorum Supporters: Vote Paul
    To STOP ROMNEY
    And maybe the "operation hilarity" people will also push for Paul in VA. Since in VA everyone can vote no matter of party. So thats:

Newt voters.
    Santorum voters.
    Paul voters.
    non-Republican voters.

I really don't see how we get under 51%.

P.S. If anyone knows how to contact these "operation hilarity" people to do the same in Virginia like they did in Michigan please do. At least in Virginia it is only Romeny vs Paul.
    Last edited by digitaldean; 03-02-2012 at 03:03 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Why not help to ensure those who actually do support Paul show up? Why not let Paul tell them himself? I think you're way too hyper. There are ways. If Ron gets a call and hears that that a couple thousand people want to hear what he has to say before VA, what do you think he'll say? My bet is that he'll be there or be square.

I wonder about the sense of urgency to pee into the wind from some.

Here. learn....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4236691
    You have your own proposal, I have mine. Neither one conflicts with each other so quit whining.

I know you haven't been here for a long time but get with the program, learn.

We can get the Gingrich/Santorum votes in a state where only RP and Romney are on the ballot? Isn't that what we're banking on? think about it.

But you can sit there and bet all you want, whether or not Ron is going to be there when the campaign has already set their campaign schedule.

Talk about peeing into the wind...
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-02-2012 at 03:09 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

You have your own proposal, I have mine. Neither one conflicts with each other so quit whining.

I know you haven't been here for a long time but get with the program, learn.

We can get the Gingrich/Santorum votes in a state where only RP and Romney are on the ballot? Isn't that what we're banking on? think about it.

But you can sit there and bet all you want, whether or not Ron is going to be there when the campaign has already set their campaign schedule.

Talk about peeing into the wind...
    Sigh. Very well then. Just know though that on your way to the bank you walked right by Fort Knox. Campaign schedule is completely irrelevant if you had read the information I linked to.

To be young again....
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-02-2012 at 03:33 AM.

Speaking of complete irrelevance, your thread is such to this thread.

After all of this, you better be calling and e-mailing yourself all day tomorrow to accomplish your agenda.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Speaking of complete irrelevance, your thread is such to this thread.
    Of course it is. Wouldn't waste my time on it if it wasn't. The threads title is an outragous assessment. Relax.

Have you heard the one about the two bulls?.....
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-02-2012 at 05:46 AM.

The point some of you are missing is that you all act as if Santorum and Gingrich have ardent supporters. It's all soft support. They will just go vote for Romney or not vote at all. Voter turnout is down also.

But, I think the flyers are a good idea. In NH, we were standing out in front and I heard from other locations, some people were actually converted.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Thanks, this is great!
    Last edited by Lindsey; 03-04-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    The point some of you are missing is that you all act as if Santorum and Gingrich have ardent supporters. It's all soft support. They will just go vote for Romney or not vote at all. Voter turnout is down also.

But, I think the flyers are a good idea. In NH, we were standing out in front and I heard from other locations, some people were actually converted.
    The anti-Romney block isn't soft in their support for anyone but Romney - simply soft in their preferred anti-candidate of choice. They can and will choose to block him getting delegates.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Operation hilarity is very unlikely to advocate voting tactically for Ron Paul even under these circumstances. Here's why: http://progressivesforronpaul.blogsp...al-target.html

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    And maybe the "operation hilarity" people will also push for Paul in VA. Since in VA everyone can vote no matter of party. So thats:

Newt voters.
    Santorum voters.
    Paul voters.
    non-Republican voters.

I really don't see how we get under 51%.

P.S. If anyone knows how to contact these "operation hilarity" people to do the same in Virginia like they did in Michigan please do. At least in Virginia it is only Romeny vs Paul.

This could have been THE big win for Ron Paul but sadly his team has not responded to Operation Hilarity which is designed not to hurt Romney or create an easy victory for Obama against Santorum. It was created to preempt a flood of progressive Democrats from coming Ron Paul's way. Huge fail!
    http://progressivesforronpaul.blogsp...al-target.html