Sometimes I like to dabble in 3d graphics. One cool game engine I ran across is Panda3d. It was used to make some Disney games like Pirates of the Caribbean online and it's now open source. Anyway it doesn't have a screen editor. At least it didn't have with a screen editor until someone at Carnegie Mellon University wrote one. At least it did have a screen editor created by someone at CMU until the FBI shut down megaupload where it was hosted.

http://www.etc.cmu.edu/projects/pandamonium/

Don't ask me why this wasn't hosted on a campus server, but maybe the author was concerned about things getting moved around after he left. I've emailed him to see if it's available any place else. For the record I think the raid on Megaupload was illegal as they did remove infringing content when asked which should have brought them into the same "safe harbor" that YouTube enjoys. But we'll see what happens. What really sucks is how this was handled. The government asked like they were "seizing" drugs or weapons or something. They could have let this play out in the courts before seizing the websites and data often belonging to legitimate users.