Thread: Hold Erick Erickson to his word!

Hold Erick Erickson to his word!

Erickson committed himself to ousting every member of Congress who supported SOPA, email him, call into his show, and hold him to his word.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2011/12/22/stopping-sopa/

He also opposed American Invents Act http://www.redstate.com/erick/2011/0...patent-reform/

If we can hold Erickson to his words, he might just get behind Sheriff Mack, and other candidates challenging SOPA supporters.

If you email him, just say so in this thread and I will give a +rep. Be kind, courteous, and cite his own words. contact@redstate.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sorry, Erickson will never be a friend of Liberty. He is the absolute bottom of the barrel. He thinks he is somebody, he's not. I wouldn't piss on that man if he was on fire. I wouldn't waste the electrons on sending that POS an email. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotterz View Post
    Sorry, Erickson will never be a friend of Liberty. He is the absolute bottom of the barrel. He thinks he is somebody, he's not. I wouldn't piss on that man if he was on fire. I wouldn't waste the electrons on sending that POS an email. Sorry.
    Well that comment was not helpful to the liberty candidates. There is no need to discourage a chance at an important opportunity.

A tweet and an email cannot hurt at all.

You do know who Erickson is right? He runs the most anti-Paul site on the web and is no friend of liberty. He got pissed because someone posted his name on Stormfront's website along with his email address and takes every chance he can get to tear down Ron. During the "newsletters controversy" earlier this year he was constantly bringing it up over and over when someone tried to talk about Ron. Just because he is against SOPA doesn't mean I will do anything for him.

Gosh, this isn't about helping Erickson!

This is about him supporting candidates who are challenging SOPA backers, like Mack.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    Gosh, this isn't about helping Erickson!

This is about him supporting candidates who are challenging SOPA backers, like Mack.
    Not going to happen. Erickson is like Hitler around here and since his name is in the title I wouldn't be surprised if many people just skipped this thread over.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish people would ignore EE and just take some time to send the dang email and tweet.

I get more frustrated by the activism(lack of) for the liberty candidates everyday.

This costs NO money, and minimal time.

Sadly, a lot of our fellow Paul supporters would cut off their nose in spite of their face. Working to get liberty minded folks elected, just isn't as self gratifying as hating people because they don't agree with you.