Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul wins at least 6 Delegates in Wyoming Caucus

How much longer do we have to listen to the B.S. from the campaign about Ron Paul's great showings when he finishes third?

The campaign's strategy was to ignore Wyoming and Ron Paul got third and that deserves a press release? That's sad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul needed a win! His campaign strategy was to focus on caucus states, so....why didn't they?

I've been thinking about the Wyoming caucus since the results were announced. I think it's strange that the Establishment (MSM) "news" actually ran headlines that announced that Dr. Paul won 6 delegates.

Wyoming might be the epitome of Ron Paul's campaign. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Ron Paul needed a win! If he runs as a 3rd party he needs a new campaign manager.

Here's a tweet to tweet on Twitter: #Romney supports indefinite detention of Americans clause in #NDAA http://bit.ly/xVjMpt
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    Damn, I'm confused now. Can someone break this down for me? So what did we exactly get? 6 precinct delegates or county delegates? Do these 6 folks now go to National straight? Also, is that ALL? 6 out of 28? Or is it that we got 6 for sure, but may get more? Aren't we the king of caucuses? the delegate hunters? Yes, I know last time we had zero, but I was hoping more. If Paul doesn't get a HUGE chunk of the caucus state delegates, he isn't going to win the nomination (since he doesn't have primary wins with bound delegates).
    ZERO delegates have been awarded in Wyoming.

Re-read the press release:

if the next stage of the Wyoming nominating process goes as planned, Dr. Paul will take at least six of the 26 delegates tied to the caucus process with him to the Republican National Convention.
    Between March 6-10, all 23 counties will hold a County Convention. 12 of those counties will be electing a delegate to the National Convention. Of those 12 counties electing National Convention delegates, we won the straw poll in 3 counties. Winning the straw poll does not translate well into winning the delegate though and we really have no shot at winning any of the other 9 counties (where Romney won 4 straw polls and Santorum won 2 straw polls with over 50% of the votes).
    Last edited by tsai3904; 03-02-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12