Thread: Carol Paul says 1/2 of the votes are being thrown away!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hmmm have to watch this later kinda busy now
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Does this mean wevcan double Ron Pauls numbers in every state that has voted so far, to get his actual numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Danjlion7 View Post
    Does this mean wevcan double Ron Pauls numbers in every state that has voted so far, to get his actual numbers?
    She was speaking colloquially in the video. By "half the votes" I assume she meant "some of the votes." If half of Ron's votes were getting tossed because "they couldn't be read" Jesse Benton would go all Incredible Hulk on the GOP's ass.

Everyone, pass the word to vote carefully so there is no excuse.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    She was speaking colloquially in the video. By "half the votes" I assume she meant "some of the votes." If half of Ron's votes were getting tossed because "they couldn't be read" Jesse Benton would go all Incredible Hulk on the GOP's ass.
    I agree that this is the point of view the video should be seen under. I think she was referencing Maine where they admitted that they threw away the votes (all candidates) after they had "counted" them.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

No proof? Just a conspiracy. Move along

Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    No proof? Just a conspiracy. Move along
    No way in a million years Carol would say that without something concrete, but she may have been referencing Maine. But still, vote carefully because they do through out whatever they can get away with due to purported 'irregularity'. Like Ron's 70 delegates from the city of Portland, because the number of sign ins wasn't the same as the number of votes. Did they even CHECK that anywhere else, where Romney took the delegates? People walk in late, all the time, and I'm sure that wasn't the only place where that happened.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure carol is informed and i must admit I feel we are being compromised as my gut is more often more correct than my 'political correctness' stifled by crooks running the gd show and our collective masters of central programming and racketeering
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Welcome to Uganda.

And to think that people in the US want to export that voting fraud blacked out democracy around the world

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I agree that this is the point of view the video should be seen under. I think she was referencing Maine where they admitted that they threw away the votes (all candidates) after they had "counted" them.
    She was probably also talking about nv where the threw votes out from 100+ precincts. In our county ofcourse. Fools.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    She was probably also talking about nv where the threw votes out from 100+ precincts. In our county ofcourse. Fools.
    She said she is on DP alot., it would make sense if she came here too.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Oh my goddddddddddddd that womens voice. (Not Carol's)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wow that lady filming is incredibly annoying...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Did anyone else notice that CNN guy at the very end who told the woman she had to "vacate the area" as soon as they started talking about election fraud???!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Welcome to Uganda.
    i want my free mosquito net .

She is such a radical!
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by ronpauldragonborn View Post
    Oh my goddddddddddddd that womens voice. (Not Carol's)
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    wow that lady filming is incredibly annoying...
    If I lived with her I'd have to poke my eardrums out, holy crap. It's like she was using her baby voice, but I'm sure it's just her regular voice. Holy crap.

Did I mention holy crap.
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

[/\]
    Last edited by iGGz; 08-13-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Aside from how ridiculous that woman sounded...wow. This is pretty shocking.
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that CNN guy at the very end who told the woman she had to "vacate the area" as soon as they started talking about election fraud???!
    That looked like RP's bodyguard.
    "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep... But I have got promises to keep.. and miles to go before I sleep.." - Robert Frost

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.