Thread: Texas DPS Gunboats!

Texas DPS Gunboats!

Texas will now have 6 gunboats that sport 900 horsepower and 6 machine guns at $580.000.00 each!
    Another 3.6 million+ toward the war on drugs

http://www.kvue.com/home/related/DPS...135296258.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's Vietnam all over again...

The War on Drugs is working
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

I would love to have one of those.... that would be crazy fun to go tearing around the area with...

I love the "Texas Highway Patrol" on the side of it. There aren't any highways on the water!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    I love the "Texas Highway Patrol" on the side of it. There aren't any highways on the water!
    Those waterways on the borders should be the jurisdiction of the Coast Guard. Of course they are too busy in the middle east.

https://www.piersystem.com/go/doc/771/1142863/

I don't mind this much. Frankly **** the war on drugs and guns. However our own state police forces need to stop playing around with these ****s. We are already having spill over violence on counties on this side of the river. America is losing its grip on the border to be frank. The states should step it up and put boots on the ground as DC is wasting people's time and puting our property, peace, and our lives at risk with their stupid drug war profiteering.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    I don't mind this much. Frankly **** the war on drugs and guns. However our own state police forces need to stop playing around with these ****s. We are already having spill over violence on counties on this side of the river. America is losing its grip on the border to be frank. The states should step it up and put boots on the ground as DC is wasting people's time and puting our property, peace, and our lives at risk with their stupid drug war profiteering.
    That's why you put the military (God forbid our federal government do it's job in maintaining our border security) on our borders, instead of giving local law enforcement military weapons. I fully agree about the issues we are seeing on the borders, more so in the valley on the Texas border, but this is not the right cure.

I know too many police officers to feel comfortable with them having that kind of weaponary. You start arming the police, who operate around civilian areas, with SAWs and .50 cal machine guns, you are begging for collateral damage and casualities. That's like saying you can shoot a ciggarette out of someone's mouth.....using a sawed off showgun with bird shot. You're going to hit a whole lot more than that cigg.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Standing army.

Unsaid in this piece is where the funding is coming from.

$20 bucks says the feds.

And more than likely the normal usage of this vessel will be to tear ass around at high speed on the weekends, and terrorize mom and dad and the kids out on the water for a weekend in the Bayliner.

It scares me thinking about the yokels with machine guns!
    Especially since the constitution provides for national DEFENSE.

Oh-yeah overseas borders are more important than our own.

Wow it actually says public safety on the side of it, what a joke!

Alex Jones' reporters have been harassed by the troopers now for asking them questions of the funding for this expedition...story is developing.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Alex Jones' reporters have been harassed by the troopers now for asking them questions of the funding for this expedition...story is developing.
    Pffft...I would have won 20 bucks.