Thread: The Media’s Blackout of Ron Paul Has Gone Openly Hostile Ignoring Chico St., UC Berkeley a

The Media’s Blackout of Ron Paul Has Gone Openly Hostile Ignoring Chico St., UC Berkeley a

Biting article. LOVED IT!

Paul drew over 6,000 to his rally at Chico St., 8,000 to his final rally at UC Berkeley and some estimates are placing his attendance at UCLA at over 10,000, check out the capacity crowd. Fire marshals wouldn’t let at least another 1,000 into the stadium and the trees in pictures are filled with attendees.

When Mitt Romney played to an empty Detroit Lions Football Stadium, the story gathered much coverage.

http://www.collegian.com/index.php/b...d_ucla_rallies
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Was the same in Madison...only minor references to his large appearance hidden deep in the main paper (the Wisconsin State Journal). Milwaukee's paper instead did a huge piece on Newt Gingrich'es appearance at Marquette University and a little later the Wisconsin State Journal put Romney on the front page for a much smaller rally in Middleton (a suburb of Madison). Complete idiots run our media...national and local.

I endured a mainstream news "loop" this morning . . . not a word about the Ron Paul crowds in California.

Whatcha gonna do . . . STAY THE COURSE?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    I endured a mainstream news "loop" this morning . . . not a word about the Ron Paul crowds in California.

Whatcha gonna do . . . STAY THE COURSE?
    Cheapseats, you don't even care that much about Ron Paul. But, here you are trying to get RP's supporters to turn from RON PAUL's own choice of strategy.

I have to tell you, that smacks more than just a little of troll behavior.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

it is what it is. the media stuff about Ron is getting, or is irrelevant. Have you ever been betrayed by anyone?...i have. And when you see them you have a tendency to 'look right through them' as though they were invisible, and you carry on. Carry on.

You can't let these bastards have any power over you. Takes up valuable brain space that could be used for other things.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 04-06-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Cheapseats, you don't even care that much about Ron Paul.
    It's true, I don't.

But I care very much about AMERICA and, GIVEN LIMITED CHOICES, I presently apprehend him as a LESSER OF EVILS.

Not good enough for you?

Would you rather that, prior to LOSING, he be surrounded by pure-blood Fans while he is sustainedly ignored?

But, here you are trying to get RP's supporters to turn from RON PAUL's own choice of strategy.

It's true. I believe that Ron Paul MADE A MISTAKE by clinging to "Party" while preaching Liberty. It happens. Or do you think Ron Paul NEVER makes a political misstep?

I believe he has (invisible) momentum on his side, and that he could BUST OUT as an Independent.

Do I care if RON PAUL is the one to bust out and throw a wrench in the spokes of Central Planners? No. I care that it HAPPENS.

I have to tell you, that smacks more than just a little of troll behavior.
    Your keyboard would SPIN if you knew how much Soft Support you personally have alienated.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 04-06-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    it is what it is. the media stuff about Ron is getting, or is irrelevant. Have you ever been betrayed by anyone?...i have. And when you see them you have a tendency to 'look right through them' as though they were invisible, and you carry on. Carry on.
    + rep

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    it is what it is. the media stuff about Ron is getting, or is irrelevant.

People's FEELINGS about #MainstreamMedia PLUS one dollar will buy a lottery ticket.

NON-COVERAGE by #MainstreamMedia is NOT irrelevant . . . IF. ONE. IS. TRYING. TO. BECOME. PRESIDENT.

#AllenGinsberg: Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture.

#JimMorrison: Whoever controls the media controls the mind.

#NikitaKrushchev: The press is our chief ideological weapon.

#JosephGoebbels: Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 04-06-2012 at 10:05 AM.

It's true, I don't. But I care very much about AMERICA and, GIVEN LIMITED CHOICES, I presently apprehend him as a LESSER OF EVILS.
    Not good enough for you? Would you rather that, prior to LOSING, he is surrounded by pure-blood Fans while being sustainedly ignored?

It's true. I believe that Ron Paul MADE A MISTAKE by clinging to "Party" while preaching Liberty. It happens. Or do you think Ron Paul NEVER makes a political misstep?
    I believe he has (invisible) momentum on his side, and that he could BUST OUT as an Independent.

Do I care if RON PAUL is the one to bust out and throw a wrench in the spokes of Central Planners? No. I care that it HAPPENS.

Your keyboard would SPIN if you knew how much Soft Support you personally have alienated.
    OP's signature line: "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one." —Charles Mackay

Regarding an Independent run: I've heard that 40% of general election voters will vote Democrat even if the nominee is the devil and 40% will vote Republican just because the devil says he's Republican.

As an Independent Ron Paul would still have to deal with no media coverage, bias, defamation, election fraud, and other dirty tricks.
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

Remember that time Obama was drawing huge crowds?....they seemed to love reporting that.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by rpwi View Post
    Was the same in Madison...only minor references to his large appearance hidden deep in the main paper (the Wisconsin State Journal). Milwaukee's paper instead did a huge piece on Newt Gingrich'es appearance at Marquette University and a little later the Wisconsin State Journal put Romney on the front page for a much smaller rally in Middleton (a suburb of Madison). Complete idiots run our media...national and local.
    Not idiots, they are doing what they are told by the owners and controllers of the media is all.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Remember that time Obama was drawing huge crowds?....they seemed to love reporting that.

NOT "that time." Those TIMES. Again and again.

Whereas Ron Paul's crowds do NOT "make the news".

WHAT'S THE PLAN?

Call me a Troll?

NOT "that time." Those TIMES. Again and again.

Whereas Ron Paul's crowds do NOT "make the news".

WHAT'S THE PLAN?

Call me a Troll?
    dude, first off, no; I did not call you a troll.
    Secondly, my comment was mostly rhetorical.
    And thirdly, I'm not discussing my 'PLAN' (or any 'PLAN') with you.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post
    Not idiots, they are doing what they are told by the owners and controllers of the media is all.
    True and not so true. To do what you are told by "owners and controllers" kind of makes you an idiot or in the least a shortsighted opportunist.There is profit to be made in war that soldiers, manufacturers, journalists and bankers have to decide for themselves what it is they hold valuable. Not everyone in those positions runs from liberty for short term safety.
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

dude, first off, no; I did not call you a troll.
    Secondly, my comment was mostly rhetorical.
    And thirdly, I'm not discussing my 'PLAN' (or any 'PLAN') with you.

Dude, second off, I have been SEVERAL times called a troll for bearing UNPOPULAR, UNWELCOME MESSAGES.

Third, my remarks/thoughts on remarks/thoughts are OFTEN not addressed only to or EVEN to the Poster per se.

Fourth, I will know henceforth to be more DELICATE AND SPECIFIC if I reference any of your posts.

The POINT (I am NOT now addressing specifically you) is that NON COVERAGE OF RON PAUL is not a single or occasional INCIDENT, but an insidious and extremely effective METHOD.

#MainstreamMedia ain't changing their game plan before November. If Ron Paul ALSO ain't changing HIS, what are "we" expecting?
    Last edited by cheapseats; 04-06-2012 at 11:01 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul runs on the platform of threatening the status quo. He not only embraces this, he’s using it as a trampoline from which he flies into the air in front of the young disenfranchised former-party voters with both middle fingers extended to the corporate and banking owners of the government and politicians Occupy Wall St. finds so detestable.
    THIS!

1st half - B.S.
    2nd half - Spot On

Edit. - I've let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 04-06-2012 at 11:20 AM.

1st half - B.S.
    2nd half - Spot On

For the most part, Ron Paul supporters embarrass the Hell out of me.

I am proud of Ron Paul supporters. Except for the ones who think we should be Santorum supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I am proud of Ron Paul supporters. Except for the ones who think we should be Santorum supporters.
    HAHAHAH I owe you rep.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Dude, second off, I have been SEVERAL times called a troll for bearing UNPOPULAR, UNWELCOME MESSAGES.
    No, you've been called a troll "SEVERAL" times for writing like a seventh-grader and being completely useless in every single way.

Liberty Eagle has not alienated anybody. He HAS, however, been a moderator at one of the most important Ron Paul grassroots organizations. Wwhereas your continued idiocy continues to make soft-supporters think our group is made up of completely insane, logically-unsound individuals such as yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rpwi View Post
    ...Complete idiots run our media...
    TRUTH:

They are not idiots, they are traitors. Everything that you DON'T see - was planned to that effect.

I know you know this --- but we're all in the habit of saying they are stupid,dumb,idiots etc instead of saying what we know to be the truth. I've done it, Heck I probably still do it, but I'm trying to quit. Those people in media power positions did not rise to their positions because they were dumb. You know this, I know this, we all know this. I think its about time that we all start telling folks like it is.

TMike
    Last edited by TruckinMike; 04-06-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams