Thread: [VIDEO] Ron Paul questions Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State on foreign affairs

Thumbs up [VIDEO] Ron Paul questions Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State on foreign affairs

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There will only be one Ron Paul. <3

Hilary dignified him in the end.

The lady in the beggining was funny. Sounds like RP forums schooled her at some point. lol
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

wow. Ron talked to bernanke and hillary today? Surprised these hearings dont get more attention.

Times like this I wish Ron could stay in congress. He got to grill the bernak and hilllary on the same day. I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Times like this I wish Ron could stay in congress. He got to grill the bernak and hilllary on the same day. I'm jealous.
    And to lead the new liberty congressmen (at least the ones that don't abandon the liberty platform once they use us to get elected).

I'd like to see what is in those reports too.

Hillary sounded like Santorum, Romney and Gingrich there at the end talking about Iran's nuke efforts. A pretty striking contrast after Dr. Paul names several people in the Obama administration that says "We have no evidence of an Iranian nuke and going to war would be stupid". We still have to believe the fairy tale that there's a difference between R's and D's?

When Ron Paul leaves congress, I fear the Congress will degenerate to a point where it is a unrecoverable failure. Much more than the failure it currently is. It will be a sad day when Dr. Paul leaves the congress for the last time. I just can only hope it is for a higher office and not retirement.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    When Ron Paul leaves congress, I fear the Congress will degenerate to a point where it is a unrecoverable failure. Much more than the failure it currently is. It will be a sad day when Dr. Paul leaves the congress for the last time. I just can only hope it is for a higher office and not retirement.
    It's a shame that far to many "most all" Americans have no clue or idea what RP was doing all of this time he has served in Congress on the behalf of every citizen and Americas future.

We've all been doing our best though to give America one more chance at keeping him and his sanity around. I am thankful for everything everyone has been doing.
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

What was this about in the beginning? "I've learned not to say anything negative about Ron Paul".

Ron Paul questions Hillary Clinton - 2/29/2012 - IRAN

searched grassroots, didnt find a thread for it.

he's on a roll today!

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    wow. Ron talked to bernanke and hillary today? Surprised these hearings dont get more attention.
    Media doesn't give Ron attention when he might win something. they put him in a vacuum and he still draws 4000 person crowds - even when it is the third event in a day in the same state.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    What was this about in the beginning? "I've learned not to say anything negative about Ron Paul".
    Did you not know that it's hazardous for one's health to say anything against Dr Paul? His supporters don't take too kindly to anyone attacking him

I still like Hillary after supporting her in 08. Someone please cure me. I cannot for the life of me seem to dislike her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtorsella View Post
    I still like Hillary after supporting her in 08. Someone please cure me. I cannot for the life of me seem to dislike her.
    Please get cured! Lol
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quite understandable. I find her to be extremely professional and diplomatic, even if it is all just appearances. She always appeared to have the most legitimate convictions of the top tier Democratic candidates that ran last go-around, despite the fact that she's dead wrong on almost everything.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Wohl View Post
    Quite understandable. I find her to be extremely professional and diplomatic, even if it is all just appearances. She always appeared to have the most legitimate convictions of the top tier Democratic candidates that ran last go-around, despite the fact that she's dead wrong on almost everything.
    It's a Clinton thing. Her husband is the same way... I have a hard time getting past it myself!
    I just don't know what went wrong!

Don't feel bad...I have a really hard time disliking Bill. He's such an affable, smart guy and it's no mystery why he is by far the most beloved of all the living former Presidents.
    Last edited by RonPaulFever; 02-29-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

Please get cured, lol.

I would criticize Hilary, but considering the diplomacy inside the video, I don't think we should turn ths into a Hilary-bashing thread...

Well, considering Hillary gets her marching orders directly from the CFR, she has the perfect job for getting what they want.

Not to add to the Hillary love,

But I respect her as an individual. She was respectful and diplomatic towards others who may disagree with her views. It does show a level of maturity that most in DC don"t have. But, I detest policies she supports.

On a side note, I detest the policies that Santorum supports, but he doesn't deserve my respect. He has shown himself to be deceitful, narcissistic, and immature.

This is why I respect Paul so much, he disagrees with everyone but is friendly to all.
    Last edited by MikeStanart; 02-29-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phil4truth View Post
    Did you not know that it's hazardous for one's health to say anything against Dr Paul? His supporters don't take too kindly to anyone attacking him
    My first thoughts also but it was just an assumption so I wondered if I missed something else. But considering I'm peeved that what she said implies that she said something negative in the first place well....it's probably a good assumption that she fears the wrath of RP supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    My first thoughts also but it was just an assumption so I wondered if I missed something else. But considering I'm peeved that what she said implies that she said something negative in the first place well....it's probably a good assumption that she fears the wrath of RP supporters.
    You know, in all seriousness, a lot of politicians have been deferring to Ron lately to avoid backlash from Paul supporters. That's something.

Meh, didn't like Hillary at all in 2008, but I like her much better as a person now, even if I don't agree with her.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Somewhere inside, there's a "Goldwater girl" just looking for an excuse to return...nah?
    Last edited by Tinnuhana; 03-01-2012 at 08:08 AM.