Thread: New Jersey’s oldest weekly newspaper ~ endorses Congressman Ron Paul for President

New Jersey’s oldest weekly newspaper ~ endorses Congressman Ron Paul for President

http://njtoday.net/2012/02/29/endors...for-president/

Congressman Ron Paul deserves the Republican Party nomination for president because he would prove to be the most dramatic contrast with Barack Obama and right now the nation would benefit by a clear distinction between the philosophy offered by Democrats and that of the GOP.

Ron Paul advocates peace and prosperity through a genuine philosophy of smaller government and lower taxes, with a strong defense for America instead of an imperial military occupation of the entire world. He is the real Republican, blending the best ideas of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater with those of Dwight Eisenhower and Nelson Rockefeller, but with the most contemporary foundation for the 21st Century.....

Few factual errors, but good to see a positive piece.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-29-2012 at 04:42 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's fantastic, so I am going to shorten your quote to reward the author with clicks to their site....

Arrgh! You left out the best part!!

NJTODAY.NET ~ New Jersey’s oldest weekly newspaper ~ endorses Congressman Ron Paul’s quest for the Republican Party nomination for president.

Read more: http://njtoday.net/2012/02/29/endors...#ixzz1noVLke2O
    Tell everyone to get New Jersey News from WWW.NJTODAY.NET
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-29-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

drudgify
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    drudgify
    has that made urban dictionary yet?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

except that they said Paul is pro-choice.

//
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

drudged
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.