Thread: Happy Birthday to Carol Paul!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Happy Birthday to Carol Paul!!

If I am not mistaken, she turns 18 today (having a birthday only every four years.)

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...hday-his-wifes
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-29-2012 at 08:24 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Left a birthday message on her FB page. Happy Birthday, Carol!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Only 12 more years before she can drink legally!

It's her 19th birthday.

Edit: Oh, and Happy Birthday!
    Last edited by Sweman; 02-29-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    - - - - -
    Make fun, buddy
    - - - - -

Cool! My wife's birthday is the same day! I love leap year women.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I turned five today. Happy birthday to you Mrs. Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

If I am not mistaken, she turns 18 today (having a birthday only every four years.)

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...hday-his-wifes
    Happy birthday Carol!

Eagles' Wings

Warmest wishes for a Happy Birthday, Carol. May God bless and protect you in 2012.

Just picked up the "RON PAUL FAMILY COOKBOOK". It is great tribute and description of Ron and Carol's family members and has the "American Dream" written by Carol.

I got it at our local campaign headquarters and it can be found at www.RonPaul2012.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Birthday Carol!!!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Happy Birthday Carol!! Please mark this Day with a Donation Everyone!!! Ron and the Campaign need the funds NOW!!

Actually she's 18 not 19, year 2000 did not have a leap day as we skip leap days every four hundred years.

Quote Originally Posted by hb6102 View Post
    Actually she's 18 not 19, year 2000 did not have a leap day as we skip leap days every four hundred years.
    HA! Vindicated!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Over $110,000.00 Donated to the Campaign Today in Honor of Carol.....Still time to make a Donation on this Leap Year Day!!!