Thread: Ron Paul poll shocker: He beats Obama head-to-head

Ron Paul poll shocker: He beats Obama head-to-head

While everybody in US politics has been preoccupied with the Michigan primary, Ron Paul has sneaked up on President Obama and for the first time leads the incumbent in a head-to-head survey.

That’s right, leads – as in, ahead of, out front, winning, and so forth. According to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Tuesday, at the moment Representative Paul bests Mr. Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 43 to 41 percent.

The same poll has Mitt Romney tied with Obama, at 44 percent each. Rick Santorum is three points behind the president, according to Rasmussen, and Newt Gingrich is 10 points behind.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...a-head-to-head

The other candidates' electability... do they have any?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-29-2012 at 08:08 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what I've been saying we MUST do for ages, bring out the "electability" card because Paul is the ONLY Republican that can garner enough Independents & Democrats, he can challenge Obama on issues like economy, foreign policy, Patriot Act, NDAA, healthcare & what not..........but we've been wasting too much time on attacking others, attacking others is fine, it brings their numbers down but why should voters vote for Paul? That we never tell them! And I've been saying for a while that right now, Republican Party is basically "anybody-that-can-beat-Obama Party" & we need to cash in on Paul's superior electability against Obama due to his appeal with Independents, Democrats, non-whites, he's leading all those major decisive voting-blocks

Where are the fricking electability ads???

Changing minds IS important but let's not kid ourselves that we can change everyone's minds, not in such short time, just imagine if the Founders had said - hey, let's not declare war, let's wait for the rest of the population to become pro-liberty & then we'll declare war on Britain - if they'd done that then who knows, this land may still have been a "colony" of Britain so no, we CAN'T wait for the whole population to change their minds, just tell them that Paul has the best chance to beat Obama & let's get in the power & try to change things as much as we do at the local level - Let's go for the "The Pincers Approach"

Fact : Ron Paul can't win unless voters are made to realize that he's the ONLY answer to Obama!
    Last edited by Paul Or Nothing II; 02-29-2012 at 05:10 AM.
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Either I'm really stupid (possible) or the Rasmussen Reports poll linked to in the above posted article has changed (probable).

I can't find any mention of Ron Paul in the Rasmussen report poll whatsoever.
    A vote against Ron Paul is a vote for Obama

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...22#post4013522

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance...it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by 123tim View Post
    Either I'm really stupid (possible) or the Rasmussen Reports poll linked to in the above posted article has changed (probable).

I can't find any mention of Ron Paul in the Rasmussen report poll whatsoever.
    Sailingaway pointed that out in a different thread yesterday.... #shady
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

good for the front page!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

bump
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Where are the fricking electability ads???

WHERE ARE MILLIONS TO PRODUCE AND BROADCAST THEM?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Drudged !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.