Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Ron Paul Rally @ MSU Toady!!

Epic Ron Paul Rally @ MSU Toady!!

Hoping that some folks from here are on the ground and can post reports. Also would like any live feeds posted if available. The Rally is at 4:00pm and expected to be 4000+ attending.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by liberty2012; 03-08-2021 at 07:01 PM.

Last edited by liberty2012; 03-08-2021 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liberty2012 View Post
    A 4,000 ticket venue sold out! Thats amazing. Even more will probably show up. Our rallies are rivaling Obama's in 2008!
    I hadn't heard it was sold out, but that it had 4000 seats. He has had 3000+ a few times and I think they wanted everyone to be able to get in to one of them, for once. If it is sold out, that is great! But I hadn't heard that.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

“View from the podium of the auditorium at Michigan State where @RonPaul will speak”
    http://instagr.am/p/HhWi4qzWM1/

"You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Wow!! I hope that isn't people fake registering like that one email was worried about -- the one from Ron's state coordinator saying someone was calling event centers pretending to be him, then trying to 'cancel' them...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So awesome. I grew up about 20 miles away. Wish I could be there!

http://live.cnn.com/

04:00 PM America’s Choice 2012: Ron Paul youth rally
    GOP presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul participates in a campaign rally for young people in East Lansing, Michigan.
    Paul calls Santorum ‘fake’ during debate

04:00 PM America’s Choice 2012: Gingrich in Nashville
    GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich speaks at a rally for supporters in Nashville.
    Gingrich: Campaign like Space Mountain

06:45 PM America’s Choice 2012: Romney Michigan rally
    Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder joins GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a campaign event in Royal Oak, Michigan.
    Romney: ‘I can’t be perfect’

07:30 PM America’s Choice 2012: Santorum in Michigan
    GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum holds a campaign rally in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

I'm going to look for another stream in case CNN drops coverage (again).

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post

04:00 PM America’s Choice 2012: Ron Paul youth rally
    GOP presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul participates in a campaign rally for young people in East Lansing, Michigan.
    Paul calls Santorum ‘fake’ during debate
    There we go with that "young people" stuff again...

I guess they are really trying hard now to discourage the older generations from taking a look at Ron Paul.

+rep for finding that!

Doors opened at 3:00. It's sold out. 4,000 seats.

Last edited by roho76; 02-27-2012 at 09:11 PM.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

A differen't live feed would be great if anyone can find one before it starts. I'm excited.

+rep for pics

Man...i've been giving out a lot of rep recently. Nice job folks!

The bad thing about having a 'sold out' sign on the reservation widget is it might dissuade people from coming though. Can't be helped though, I guess.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    The bad thing about having a 'sold out' sign on the reservation widget is it might dissuade people from coming though. Can't be helped though, I guess.
    The registration was only for early seating. These were also free tickets.

Yeah, but if you read stories about people being turned away then see 'sold out' on the web page, you might be curious but not want to go to the trouble and not get in. I really want it full, is all.

from twitter:
    OldTownTimes ‏ @OldTownTimes
    auditorium is almost full about 20 min until GOP candidate #RonPaul speaks #msu
    Fernando Vasquez ‏ @fervd14
    Packed auditorium for #ronpaul rally
    http://twitpic.com/8pil5n

MSU.jpg
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-27-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    from twitter:
    OK, I feel better....

bump. excited about this.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post

Hey, look! Santorum supporters!
    "I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"

I sure hope someone in the Official Campaign will ask the soldout crowd to please consider making a donation to Ron Paul at the Official Campaign Website.

The Final Push for Super Tuesday Money Bomb is not going very well thus far, just over $80,000 in the first 38 hours.

If you do not ask, you likely will not receive.

Thank you for the pictures, they look great!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    heres another

http://twitpic.com/8pipsl

MSU2.jpg

Looking like we got a full house here

He's catching on.
    Last edited by Trigonx; 02-27-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Can I get a confirmation on where I can watch this?

So PSYCHED!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by frickettz View Post
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by frickettz View Post
    Cnn live link above

I'm not seeing any "Ron Paul Rally" stream though, when I click on that link.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast