Thread: Speculation/feel good thread: What if Dr. Paul was really President Paul?

Speculation/feel good thread: What if Dr. Paul was really President Paul?

Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit blue over these things I like to think about what it would be like if Ron Paul was my president.

Imagine how proud you would be to be in America! Or imagine how proud you'd be of yourself as one of the people who made it happen.

It's an incredibly motivating thought! We would truly be a nation that spreads peace and wisdom, once again I believe the world would look up to us as they once did. No more depressing stories day after day about losing our freedoms and watching others fall into the trap. No more worrying about the future of yourself and your loved ones. An economy that truly will begin to look up and a country filled with more happiness than sorrow, unlike today when the gloom is so prevalent among us it is oppressive.

Ah, a glorious thought.
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong section but I had to share! I have some mild anxiety problems and thinking about this simple utopia helps to clear my mind. I hope it will help you as well! Until recently I hadn't even considered it really. Very relaxing, positive thoughts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    STOP!!!! DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO WIN!! WA!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...NT-TO-WIN!!-WA!!
    Last edited by Paul Revered; 03-01-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Don't worry I PFH around 45 min each day but its 5 am here I just got home from work and can't sleep. Figured I might try to help others in similar situations

Don't mind me. I'm one of the three Paulbots, who have run out of websites to spam. Paul has now programmed me to spam the Paulhive.