Thread: ideo: Really good media questions with Dr Paul after Michigan rally.

ideo: Really good media questions with Dr Paul after Michigan rally.

If anyone has not seen it, this was just after rally in Hudsonville Michigan. Really good stuff.

On £1T dollar cut: "That probably won't shrink the debt itself, what it does is just get your budget balanced in three years...that's how big the problem is. But it stops the bleeding!"

Well put I think.

Last edited by dancjm; 02-28-2012 at 04:09 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great vid !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

front page!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

He makes the rest look like mental midgets.

nice to see interviews with local press. they seem to have much less of an agenda than the slimy national media. They are just happy to have his time and ask real questions

It must be hard for the reporters to think about what he's saying instead of just looking for quickie quotes for their articles and newscasts.

I posted this on yesterday's thread:

I saw this yesterday and I thought it was amazing. There were a few reporters asking serious real questions for about 10 minutes. Even though he appeared a little rushed as though he had to hop in the car to make his next gig, Ron calmly and succinctly got into gold and competitive currencies and I thought he gave great thoughtful answers. I think if he could somehow make serious discussions of the issues such as this the main part of the raucous road show, he would get more media attention.

Once you've got up to 4,000 people in one spot like that, why not make more of it than just a 45 minute speech? Why not treat everybody to another hour of serious policy discussion? Ron could transition into the serious dialog part of the show sort of like U2 used to interrupt their stadium rock sized concerts and make telephone calls to the President and other politicians. One microphone could be set up next to Ron on the stage and people (with the press and undecideds given preference) could line up and ask questions and the whole crowd could be treated to some good dialog. I think it would kick the whole thing up several notches media-spectacle-wise and get more press attention as well as produce the best youtube content ever.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...10#post4226210

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Ron should get some super big blackout bar shaped sunglasses for every interview with cnn or fox.

What would be cool would be like a filibuster event, where you have speakers come in all day all night speaking non stop.
    Huge crowds would end up massing outside the event, this would get attention.
    Remember humans are people too.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty4life View Post
    I think Ron should get some super big blackout bar shaped sunglasses for every interview with cnn or fox.

What would be cool would be like a filibuster event, where you have speakers come in all day all night speaking non stop.
    Huge crowds would end up massing outside the event, this would get attention.
    Yes! Ron and his court could do this for days on end in the week before the California primary. He could probably fill the LA Coliseum. It could be billed as something like "Ron takes on all challengers". They could have a special inquisitioner's mike where big shots like the other candidates could line up and take their swings if they dared match wits with Ron's ideas on peace and freedom.