Thread: Mark Levin Attacks Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard, Lew Rockwell, and Thomas DiLorenzo [video]

Mark Levin Attacks Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard, Lew Rockwell, and Thomas DiLorenzo [video]

Mark Levin attacks Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard, Lew Rockwell, and Thomas DiLorenzo by telling his listeners to Google their names!

http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/ma...mas-dilorenzo/
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tom Woods did a video on that earlier today.

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Wow. Levin is a very small, petty man. ETA: listened to the Levin clip. It's terribly amusing that he accuses Lew, Tom, etc. of being evil meanies and so on, but can't even refute the arguments. LOLZ.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-27-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Where's the attack? All I heard was just a compliment and a plug.

I heard this rant last week as I was driving home.
    Levin is all about one thing: himself. It's not freedom or liberty, it's not our grandchildren, and it's not unalienable rights, all of which he may claim.

When Levin spends 15-30 minutes each night pimping his book (which as a free-market advocator, I have no problem with), then it's obvious Mark wants you to read his "Ameritopia" crap than volumes of treatises and essays from true free-market pioneers. Just because Levin happened to pick up a de Toqueville book, or discover Washington's second innaugural, does not mean he knows all.

Levin has an agenda, and it includes Israel. I'm sorry folks - it's true. And when Paul wants to give Israel its sovereignty back (I mean pull financial support of Israel), and allow the Jews to defend themselves, Mark DOES NOT WANT THIS! He wants us to defend Israel with OUR money and military, EVEN IF WE MUST BORROW TO DO IT and DSTROY OUR ECONOMY!!

If any of Levin's audience genuinely support liberty and the constitution, if they end up googling Rockwell, Woods, DiLorenzo, or Rothbard, they will probably like a lot of what they see.

I always had a hard time understanding some of the complete nonsense people would tell me as why they couldn't support Ron Paul, and would continually ask them, "Where do you keep getting this stuff??"

Then I heard levin (sorry, I only capitalize proper nouns, and nothing proper about him) and fully understood when I started hearing their remarks verbatum coming from that hate mongerer.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

i hope levin tells more people to google them press coverage is coverage
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.