Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 164

Thread: America 1950 vs. America 2012

  1. #1

    America 1950 vs. America 2012

    America 1950 vs. America 2012

    The Economic Collapse
    Monday, February 27, 2012

    Would you rather live in the America of 1950 or the America of 2012? Has the United States changed for the better over the last 62 years? Many fondly remember the 1950s and the 1960s as the “golden age” of America.



    We emerged from World War II as the wealthiest and most powerful nation on the planet. During that time period, just about anyone that wanted to get a job could find a job and the U.S. middle class expanded rapidly. Back in 1950, America was still considered to be a “land of opportunity” and the economy was growing like crazy. There was less crime, there was less divorce, the American people had much less debt and the world seemed a whole lot less crazy. Most of the rest of the world deeply admired us and wanted to be more like us. Of course there were a lot of things that were not great about America back in 1950, and there are many things that many of us dearly love that we would have to give up in order to go back and live during that time. For example, there was no Internet back in 1950. Instead of being able to go online and read the articles that you want to read, your news would have been almost entirely controlled by the big media companies of the day. So there are definitely some advantages that we have today that they did not have back in 1950. But not all of the changes have been for the better. America is in a constant state of change, and many are deeply concerned about where all of these changes are taking us.

    There has never been any society in the history of the world that has been perfect. America was flawed in 1950 just as America is flawed today.

    But that doesn’t mean that we should not reflect on how much things have changed over the past 62 years.

    So which version of America would you rather live in?

    America 1950 vs. America 2012 – you make the call….

    In 1950, a gallon of gasoline cost about 27 cents.

    In 2012, a gallon of gasoline costs $3.69.

    In 1950, you could buy a first-class stamp for just 3 cents.

    In 2012, a first-class stamp will cost you 45 cents.

    In 1950, more than 80 percent of all men were employed.

    In 2012, less than 65 percent of all men are employed.

    In 1950, the average duration of unemployment was about 12 weeks.

    In 2012, the average duration of unemployment is about 40 weeks.

    In 1950, the average family spent about 22% of its income on housing.

    In 2012, the average family spends about 43% of its income on housing.

    In 1950, gum chewing and talking in class were some of the major disciplinary problems in our schools.

    In 2012, many of our public schools have been equipped with metal detectors because violence has become so bad.

    In 1950, mothers decided what their children would eat for lunch.

    In 2012, lunches are inspected by government control freaks to make sure that they contain the “correct foods” in many areas of the country. For example, one 4-year-old girl recently had her lunch confiscated by a “lunch monitor” because it did not meet USDA guidelines….


    A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because the school told her the lunch her mother packed was not nutritious.

    The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips, and apple juice did not meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the person who was inspecting all lunch boxes in the More at Four classroom that day.

    The Division of Child Development and Early Education at the Department of Health and Human Services requires all lunches served in pre-kindergarten programs – including in-home day care centers – to meet USDA guidelines. That means lunches must consist of one serving of meat, one serving of milk, one serving of grain, and two servings of fruit or vegetables, even if the lunches are brought from home.

    In 1950, the United States was #1 in GDP per capita.

    In 2012, the United States is #13 in GDP per capita.

    In 1950, redistribution of wealth was considered to be something that “the communists” did.

    In 2012, the U.S. government redistributes more wealth than anyone else in the world.

    In 1950, about 13 million Americans had manufacturing jobs.

    In 2012, less than 12 million Americans have manufacturing jobs even though our population has more than doubled since 1950.

    In 1950, the entire U.S. military was mobilized to protect the borders of South Korea.

    In 2012, the U.S. borders with Mexico and Canada are wide open and now there are 1.4 million gang members living inside the United States.

    In 1950, there were about 2 million people living in Detroit and it was one of the greatest cities on earth.

    In 2012, there are about 700,000 people living in Detroit and it has become a symbol of what is wrong with the U.S. economy.

    In 1950, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was slightly over the 200 mark.

    In 2012, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is threatening to soar over the 13,000 mark.

    In 1950, corporate taxes accounted for about 30 percent of all federal revenue.

    In 2012, corporate taxes will account for less than 7 percent of all federal revenue.

    In 1950, the median age at first marriage was about 22 for men and about 20 for women.

    In 2012, the median age at first marriage is about 28 for men and about 26 for women.

    In 1950, many Americans dressed up in suits and dresses before getting on an airplane.

    In 2012, security goons look at the exposed forms of our women and our children before they are allowed to get on to an airplane.

    In 1950, each retiree’s Social Security benefit was paid for by 16 workers.

    In 2012, each retiree’s Social Security benefit is paid for by approximately 3.3 workers.

    In 1950, many Americans regularly left their cars and the front doors of their homes unlocked.

    In 2012, many Americans live with steel bars on their windows and gun sales are at record highs.

    In 1950, the American people had a great love for the U.S. Constitution.

    In 2012, if you are “reverent of individual liberty“, you may get labeled as a potential terrorist by the U.S. government.

    In 1950, the United States loaned more money to the rest of the world than anybody else.

    In 2012, the United States owes more money to the rest of the world than anybody else.

    In 1950, the U.S. national debt was about 257 billion dollars.

    In 2012, the U.S. national debt is 59 times larger. It is currently sitting at a grand total of $15,435,694,556,033.29. Surely our children and our grandchildren will thank us for that.

    One of the only things that is constant in life is change.

    Whether we like it or not, America is going to continue to change.

    Back in the 1950s and 1960s, about 70 percent of all American adults were married.

    Today, only about 50 percent of all American adults are married.

    We are more independent, less religious, more addicted to entertainment and more doped up on prescription drugs than Americans used to be.

    We have a higher standard of living than Americans in 1950 did, but we are also drowning in an ocean of debt unlike anything the world has ever seen.

    For a lot more on how the U.S. economy is doing in 2012, just check out this list of interesting facts.

    So is America 2012 a better version than America 1950 was?

    Have we made progress since then or are we going backwards?


    Hyperlinks in original article:
    http://www.infowars.com/america-1950-vs-america-2012/
    I am the spoon.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2


    Now, everybody in an airport tends to look like this guy:


  4. #3
    I hate stuff like this.

    1950s America was not a utopia. I could write a laundry list of problems. The problems of 2012 are obvious.

    The world changes. You can't go back to the past. Let's work on making 2020 far greater than both 1950 and 2012.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueskies View Post
    I hate stuff like this.

    1950s America was not a utopia. I could write a laundry list of problems. The problems of 2012 are obvious.

    The world changes. You can't go back to the past. Let's work on making 2020 far greater than both 1950 and 2012.

  6. #5
    I'd gladly take the music, film, and fashion of 1950, but I'd still take modern-day American crises. Polio, Communism, and nuclear annihilation were way scarier (and more realistic) threats than "the tur'rists."

    The scariest thing we got going today is our own government.
    Last edited by BuddyRey; 02-27-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

    ---John Lennon


    "I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

    ---Me

  7. #6
    It all depends on your relative perspective. I'd rather be a minority in 2012 than 1950. Most today cannot begin to relate to the kind of oppressive rascism that existed decades ago. We are moving towards freedom in some respects and slavery in other respects; ironic to say the least. Our founder foresaw most if not all the social problems that exist today and gave us a form of govt most able to combat the most vile aspects of human nature. We still managed to screw it up and fail to learn from the mistakes of history that have lead to great travesty and suffering.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    It all depends on your relative perspective. I'd rather be a minority in 2012 than 1950. Most today cannot begin to relate to the kind of oppressive rascism that existed decades ago. We are moving towards freedom in some respects and slavery in other respects; ironic to say the least. Our founder foresaw most if not all the social problems that exist today and gave us a form of govt most able to combat the most vile aspects of human nature. We still managed to screw it up and fail to learn from the mistakes of history that have lead to great travesty and suffering.
    Back then blacks didn't have rights, now none of us do. I'd still take 1950 because at least the economy wasn't in the $#@!ter back then

  9. #8
    even the poor today are better off than the high middle class of 1950. capitalism has improved millions of lives to spite the government. imagine if we had a truly free market



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Back then blacks didn't have rights, now none of us do. I'd still take 1950 because at least the economy wasn't in the $#@!ter back then
    I get your point but its pretty ignorant to try to equate what we are going through today to what blacks went through in the Jim Crow years. Our current situation has extreme consequences and potential but we live far safer and better lives than blacks did 60 years ago. Ask any black man if he would rather be living in 1950. Just saying.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    [SIZE=3]

    In 1950, redistribution of wealth was considered to be something that “the communists” did.

    In 2012, the U.S. government redistributes more wealth than anyone else in the world.
    IIRC, the top tax rate in 1950 was 65%.

  13. #11
    In the 1950's people weren't so materialistic, shallow and superficial consumers like we see today.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    I get your point but its pretty ignorant to try to equate what we are going through today to what blacks went through in the Jim Crow years. Our current situation has extreme consequences and potential but we live far safer and better lives than blacks did 60 years ago. Ask any black man if he would rather be living in 1950. Just saying.
    You know, I have done that.

    The answer to whether they would have lived in New Orleans in 1950 or 2010 might surprise you.

    Crime, unemployment, and the deliberate collapse of the family within the black community has been devastating.

    Was just reading last week about a woman in New Orleans that lost every one of her six sons to murder.

    Things are not good at all, in spite of some surface improvements.

    What was done to the black community was a beta test, it's now being rolled out for everybody.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You know, I have done that.

    The answer to whether they would have lived in New Orleans in 1950 or 2010 might surprise you.

    Crime, unemployment, and the deliberate collapse of the family within the black community has been devastating.

    Was just reading last week about a woman in New Orleans that lost every one of her six sons to murder.

    Things are not good at all, in spite of some surface improvements.

    What was done to the black community was a beta test, it's now being rolled out for everybody.
    fair enough

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    America 1950 vs. America 2012 – you make the call….

    In 1950, a gallon of gasoline cost about 27 cents.
    In 2012, a gallon of gasoline costs $3.69.

    In 1950, you could buy a first-class stamp for just 3 cents.
    In 2012, a first-class stamp will cost you 45 cents.
    Completely pointless without the context of wages.

    In 1950, more than 80 percent of all men were employed.
    In 2012, less than 65 percent of all men are employed.
    I contest how the employment is measured and compared. And I contest why employment is a measurement of wealth. Last time I checked, people were complaining we worked too much compared to 1950s.

    In 1950, the average duration of unemployment was about 12 weeks.
    In 2012, the average duration of unemployment is about 40 weeks.
    Again, how is this measured?

    In 1950, the average family spent about 22% of its income on housing.
    In 2012, the average family spends about 43% of its income on housing.
    I'd love to see a source for this.

    In 1950, gum chewing and talking in class were some of the major disciplinary problems in our schools.
    In 2012, many of our public schools have been equipped with metal detectors because violence has become so bad.
    Wait, so it was better than we had less freedom, more obedient children in a classroom in 1950s?

    In 1950, mothers decided what their children would eat for lunch.
    In 2012, lunches are inspected by government control freaks to make sure that they contain the “correct foods” in many areas of the country. For example, one 4-year-old girl recently had her lunch confiscated by a “lunch monitor” because it did not meet USDA guidelines….
    How about complaining how LITTLE people have moved away from public schools?

    A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because the school told her the lunch her mother packed was not nutritious.

    The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips, and apple juice did not meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the person who was inspecting all lunch boxes in the More at Four classroom that day.

    The Division of Child Development and Early Education at the Department of Health and Human Services requires all lunches served in pre-kindergarten programs – including in-home day care centers – to meet USDA guidelines. That means lunches must consist of one serving of meat, one serving of milk, one serving of grain, and two servings of fruit or vegetables, even if the lunches are brought from home.

    In 1950, the United States was #1 in GDP per capita.

    In 2012, the United States is #13 in GDP per capita.
    Thanks for leaving out an IMPORTANT FACT, WE DESTROYED EUROPE & JAPAN WITH THE WAR. We can still be #1 again if we made use of our nuclear arsenal, but I don't see anybody looking forward to it.

    In 1950, redistribution of wealth was considered to be something that “the communists” did.
    In 2012, the U.S. government redistributes more wealth than anyone else in the world.
    How is "anyone else" defined? Obviously no one person could beat the US government, and given our population, no communist country can beat us given our wealth available to distribute. Maybe in 1950 we still had a rather higher and better record of distributing wealth, but this is completely left out.

    In 1950, about 13 million Americans had manufacturing jobs.
    In 2012, less than 12 million Americans have manufacturing jobs even though our population has more than doubled since 1950.
    Again, why is employment a measure of success and wealth? Why is retirement, unemployment, social welfare, ability to live without working not an aspired value?

    In 1950, the entire U.S. military was mobilized to protect the borders of South Korea.
    In 2012, the U.S. borders with Mexico and Canada are wide open and now there are 1.4 million gang members living inside the United States.
    Is somebody praising intervention in 1950??? And advocating to militarize our borders?

    In 1950, there were about 2 million people living in Detroit and it was one of the greatest cities on earth.
    In 2012, there are about 700,000 people living in Detroit and it has become a symbol of what is wrong with the U.S. economy.
    Detroit was the greatest city because it produced the world's best technology commodity : CARS.
    Today, it's called Silicone Valley, Hollywood, and NYC.

    In 1950, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was slightly over the 200 mark.
    In 2012, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is threatening to soar over the 13,000 mark.
    Here's my ignorance, what does that mean?

    In 1950, corporate taxes accounted for about 30 percent of all federal revenue.
    In 2012, corporate taxes will account for less than 7 percent of all federal revenue.
    YAY , somebody wants more corporate taxes.

    In 1950, the median age at first marriage was about 22 for men and about 20 for women.
    In 2012, the median age at first marriage is about 28 for men and about 26 for women.
    So Mormons are the role model.

    In 1950, many Americans dressed up in suits and dresses before getting on an airplane.
    In 2012, security goons look at the exposed forms of our women and our children before they are allowed to get on to an airplane.
    If the technology were not invented for either the explosives or detection systems, we wouldn't have them. So according to this guy, it's better when we didn't have technology.

    In 1950, each retiree’s Social Security benefit was paid for by 16 workers.
    In 2012, each retiree’s Social Security benefit is paid for by approximately 3.3 workers.
    What does that mean? Is it better to have more people paying one's benefits? I thought we were just complaining that redistro of wealth is bad.

    In 1950 many Americans regularly left their cars and the front doors of their homes unlocked.
    In 2012, many Americans live with steel bars on their windows and gun sales are at record highs.
    How many is "many"? I bet this guy doesn't want to tell you what areas have steel bars vs. what kind of cities still leave doors unlocked.

    In 1950, the American people had a great love for the U.S. Constitution.
    In 2012, if you are “reverent of individual liberty“, you may get labeled as a potential terrorist by the U.S. government.
    Yes, that's why the civil rights movement and act wasn't in place.

    In 1950, the United States loaned more money to the rest of the world than anybody else.
    In 2012, the United States owes more money to the rest of the world than anybody else.
    That's a fair point.

    In 1950, the U.S. national debt was about 257 billion dollars.
    In 2012, the U.S. national debt is 59 times larger. It is currently sitting at a grand total of $15,435,694,556,033.29. Surely our children and our grandchildren will thank us for that.
    That's a good point, but it's not a bad thing if you never have to pay it back.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    In the 1950's people weren't so materialistic, shallow and superficial consumers like we see today.
    Because materialistic goods were not as abundant and cheap, therefore by sheer measure of material and monetary wealth, 2012 wins hands down.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    I get your point but its pretty ignorant to try to equate what we are going through today to what blacks went through in the Jim Crow years. Our current situation has extreme consequences and potential but we live far safer and better lives than blacks did 60 years ago. Ask any black man if he would rather be living in 1950. Just saying.
    It's beyond insulting to say we are living worse than blacks in 1950. Indeed, ignorant, probably intentionally. I don't care if you don't care about blacks (because I don't), but I wouldn't ever say they had it better than we do today.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyrp View Post
    Because materialistic goods were not as abundant and cheap, therefore by sheer measure of material and monetary wealth, 2012 wins hands down.
    Cheap consumer goods only exist because of a flood of cheap imports from a communist prison state.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyrp View Post
    It's beyond insulting to say we are living worse than blacks in 1950. Indeed, ignorant, probably intentionally. I don't care if you don't care about blacks (because I don't), but I wouldn't ever say they had it better than we do today.
    I'm not sure he was.

    I'm pretty sure he was saying that conditions have improved.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueskies View Post
    I hate stuff like this.

    1950s America was not a utopia. I could write a laundry list of problems. The problems of 2012 are obvious.

    The world changes. You can't go back to the past. Let's work on making 2020 far greater than both 1950 and 2012.
    You can live like the past, just none are willing. And if you choose to live the 1950s lifestyle, you'd save LOTS of money.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Cheap consumer goods only exist because of a flood of cheap imports from a communist prison state.
    It's not my concern what China does to their workers, you are free to pay them more if you like. I'm not complaining about cheaper goods.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyrp View Post
    It's not my concern what China does to their workers, you are free to pay them more if you like. I'm not complaining about cheaper goods.
    I realize that, that there are some folks that would gladly pay 10 percent less for an i-whatever if it was made with pressed fetal grindings instead of plastic.

    I still maintain that funding communist prison state that had our economy handed to them on a silver platter after killing roughly 60 million people, is a bad idea.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyrp View Post
    It's beyond insulting to say we are living worse than blacks in 1950. Indeed, ignorant, probably intentionally. I don't care if you don't care about blacks (because I don't), but I wouldn't ever say they had it better than we do today.
    Josh_LA

    I see we meet again.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I realize that, that there are some folks that would gladly pay 10 percent less for an i-whatever if it was made with pressed fetal grindings instead of plastic.

    I still maintain that funding communist prison state that had our economy handed to them on a silver platter after killing roughly 60 million people, is a bad idea.
    This is a similar debate that you, Bing, and I were having on another thread. There are people on the forums who have read some things on Rothbard and think they can only afford to look at economics through consumerism. When it fact, that is not realistic. A lot of the cheap products comes into our country, destroys our companies because that country's government subsidizes its good TO flood our market. People are okay with that, but against sanctions on Iran. HYPOCRISY!

    Anyway, I would rather live in America during the 50s than this $#@!.
    Last edited by No Free Beer; 02-27-2012 at 09:01 PM.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    This is a similar debate that you, Bing, and I were having on another thread. There are people on the forums who have read some things on Rothbard and think they can only afford to look at economics through consumerism. When it fact, that is not realistic. A lot of the cheap products comes into our country, destroys our companies because that country's government subsidizes its good TO flood our market. People are okay with that, but against sanctions on Iran. HYPOCRISY!

    Anyway, I would rather live in America during the 50s than this $#@!.
    Yes, I have been down that road a number of times.

    I know some staunch free trade/open border folks here that I consider to be some of the best and brightest advocates of liberty and freedom out there, but we just totally disagree on this issue.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, I have been down that road a number of times.

    I know some staunch free trade/open border folks here that I consider to be some of the best and brightest advocates of liberty and freedom out there, but we just totally disagree on this issue.
    I agree.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

  30. #26
    1950's was a scary time. Fear of nuclear anilation. Look up Duck and Cover. The Cold War in full swing. Scarier to more people than the terrorise threat.

    Inflation was more of a problem- passing nine percent in 1951 which would be the highest rate of inflation until 1974- and we were not actually the fastest growing economy at the time- Japan for one was doing better.

    Manufacturing ceased to be the largest employer in the country by 1956. Huge corporate conglomerates emerged. Source for some of this: http://economics.about.com/od/usecon...a/post_war.htm

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyrp View Post
    It's not my concern what China does to their workers, you are free to pay them more if you like. I'm not complaining about cheaper goods.
    You better concern yourself with the way China does to their workers--cause we're next! Inhumane conditions will circle the globe if we do not stand up now!!



    The parents of these youngsters work in the factory while their children are tied to a workshop window to keep them safe

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1neMqOwfT
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    1950's was a scary time. Fear of nuclear anilation. Look up Duck and Cover. The Cold War in full swing. Scarier to more people than the terrorise threat.
    As if duck and cover was going to do anything to help you should a nuclear war ensue.

    The propaganda has just gotten much more sophisticated in 60 years. FEAR does work to keep people in line.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  33. #29
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    America 1950 in a runaway. We're on the cusp of a literal breakdown of our decaying civilization in 2012.
    Last edited by AuH20; 02-27-2012 at 11:19 PM.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    1950's was a scary time. Fear of nuclear anilation. Look up Duck and Cover. The Cold War in full swing. Scarier to more people than the terrorise threat.
    If you really can't see that the cold war was nothing more than fearmongering and propaganda you're obviously lacking in critical thinking skills. The same people who imposed communism on the Russians are the ones who control US foreign policy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. America 2012: What Would George Do?
    By John F Kennedy III in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
  3. What will America be like without a Ron Paul 2012 WIN???
    By speciallyblend in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 02:18 PM
  4. Ron Paul 2012 and Inspector America? Rebuild America
    By speciallyblend in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 11:39 AM
  5. America will be ready for Ron Paul in 2012
    By max in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •