Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Harvard study: Pasteurized milk from industrial dairies linked to cancer

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tttppp View Post
    There are millions of diseases western medicine has yet to cure. All they do is give you a pill to cover up some symptoms. Chinese traditional medicine actually cures most medicine. I'm not lying. The guy you sited doesn't even have a decent method for diagnosing his patients. Chinese traditional medicine practitioners are capable of diagnosing even the smallest of changes to your health. They would know what you can and can't eat. And you can't eat lard.

    Just because some native people ate lard does not mean its good for you. There are plenty of groups of people that grew up on bad food.

    Kluge mentioned me by name and said why I am not up on margarine and processed oils. So he was talking about me.
    Whatever diet you're on, it's making you quite cranky.

    Many varieties of Chinese cuisine focus on fish, pork, fowl (chicken and very fatty duck), eggs, fried foods, vegetables, noodles and rice. And the Chinese absolutely do eat fat...what the hell do you think they stir-fried their food in prior to vegetable oil? Just from a brief reading of diets recommended by those trained in Chinese medicine show the following:

    Foods to Add to Tonify Yang

    raspberry, peach, strawberry, cherry
    walnut, chestnuts, pine nuts, pistachios
    lamb, venison
    lobster, mussels, prawns, shrimp, trout
    black pepper, cinnamon bark, clove, dill, fennel, garlic, ginger, peppermint, rosemary, sage, turmeric, thyme, horseradish, cayenne, nutmeg
    chai tea, jasmine tea

    Foods to Add to Tonify Yin

    barley, millet
    adzuki beans, kidney beans, black beans, black soya beans, mung beans
    beef, pork, duck, oyster, clam, crab, octopus, fish
    sesame seeds, black sesame seeds and walnut
    asparagus, artichoke, pea, potato, seaweed, sweet potato, yam, tomato
    egg
    apple, pear, pomegranate, watermelon, banana, avocado
    Not eating fats will make you sick and prevent the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    Whatever diet you're on, it's making you quite cranky.

    Many varieties of Chinese cuisine focus on fish, pork, fowl (chicken and very fatty duck), eggs, fried foods, vegetables, noodles and rice. And the Chinese absolutely do eat fat...what the hell do you think they stir-fried their food in prior to vegetable oil? Just from a brief reading of diets recommended by those trained in Chinese medicine show the following:



    Not eating fats will make you sick and prevent the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
    A small amount of oil from plants is ok. Fat from animals is worthless. Chinese people do eat some red meat (which is not preferable) but it is usually pretty lean. There's a billion people in China so obviously there are exceptions.

    Also, there are plenty of acupuncturists in China and U.S. who don't know anything. The one I was seeing estimated that only 30% of acupuncturists in China are competent and only 5% of acupuncturists in the U.S. are competent. Whoever gave you the information that red meat helps you is not competent. Its not easy to find a good source, so I would keep searching.

  4. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tttppp View Post
    A small amount of oil from plants is ok. Fat from animals is worthless. Chinese people do eat some red meat (which is not preferable) but it is usually pretty lean. There's a billion people in China so obviously there are exceptions.
    Wrong again. Every traditional culture went preferentially for the fats and organ meats of all kinds of animals (with exceptions such as polar bear liver, which has absurdly high levels of vitamin A, enough to cause toxicity.) I'm pretty sure non-traditional cultures did that too before factory farming, because they had to eat what was available, and lean meat has the least nutritional value. Claiming that any group ate "mostly lean meat" before recent times is ahistorical and nutritionally illogical. Also, given the diversity of recipes Chinese people (and China is an enormous country and has been big for thousands of years) have for all kinds of animal meat and organs, how can you believe they didn't consume it when they could? I don't mean Americanized Chinese food, either, so don't even start with that.

    Since you've also condemned fish, I can cite all kinds of traditional cultures that used fish heavily, in and out of Price's work (Kitavans, Maori, Polynesians, other Pacific islanders, Australian Aborigines). They would have preferred fatty fish too, because fat is calorie-dense and if you can't go to the grocery store you need to get that where you can. And they had little need for your doctors or mine until white people brought their diseases and their so-called food.

    By they way, does even one of these Chinese healers you speak so highly of have a website with information in English? Just one? I'd like to see it, in the spirit of openmindedness, especially if you'll read chapters 7 and 8 of Nutrition and Physical Degeneration in return.

    One more thing. You who call vaccines bullshit -- have you ever seen a victim dying of smallpox or rabies? It's a horrifying sight, and I thank Pasteur and Jenner (and their successors) for taking those sights from the Western world, and in the case of smallpox, eventually the entire world. Rabies killed every victim ever documented, leaving them a writhing, screeching monster before the end, until Pasteur halted it. Is that what you call bullshit?
    Last edited by DanConway; 03-01-2012 at 06:04 AM.

  5. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    Wrong again. Every traditional culture went preferentially for the fats and organ meats of all kinds of animals (with exceptions such as polar bear liver, which has absurdly high levels of vitamin A, enough to cause toxicity.) I'm pretty sure non-traditional cultures did that too before factory farming, because they had to eat what was available, and lean meat has the least nutritional value. Claiming that any group ate "mostly lean meat" before recent times is ahistorical and nutritionally illogical. Also, given the diversity of recipes Chinese people (and China is an enormous country and has been big for thousands of years) have for all kinds of animal meat and organs, how can you believe they didn't consume it when they could? I don't mean Americanized Chinese food, either, so don't even start with that.

    Since you've also condemned fish, I can cite all kinds of traditional cultures that used fish heavily, in and out of Price's work (Kitavans, Maori, Polynesians, other Pacific islanders, Australian Aborigines). They would have preferred fatty fish too, because fat is calorie-dense and if you can't go to the grocery store you need to get that where you can. And they had little need for your doctors or mine until white people brought their diseases and their so-called food.

    By they way, does even one of these Chinese healers you speak so highly of have a website with information in English? Just one? I'd like to see it, in the spirit of openmindedness, especially if you'll read chapters 7 and 8 of Nutrition and Physical Degeneration in return.

    One more thing. You who call vaccines bullshit -- have you ever seen a victim dying of smallpox or rabies? It's a horrifying sight, and I thank Pasteur and Jenner (and their successors) for taking those sights from the Western world, and in the case of smallpox, eventually the entire world. Rabies killed every victim ever documented, leaving them a writhing, screeching monster before the end, until Pasteur halted it. Is that what you call bullshit?
    Try Dr. Tsoi at loseweightherbs.com. He butchered his website since I last saw him, but there is still some good information there. Click the link "tongue diagnosis" to see some of the basics of how they diagnose people. If you are still skeptical, schedule and initial consultation with him. As far as I know his consultations are free. If you are doing anything wrong to your body he'll be able to find it on your tongue.

    Also, I said fish was good for you. Read my prior posts.
    Last edited by tttppp; 03-01-2012 at 07:38 PM.

  6. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tttppp View Post
    A small amount of oil from plants is ok. Fat from animals is worthless. Chinese people do eat some red meat (which is not preferable) but it is usually pretty lean. There's a billion people in China so obviously there are exceptions.

    Also, there are plenty of acupuncturists in China and U.S. who don't know anything. The one I was seeing estimated that only 30% of acupuncturists in China are competent and only 5% of acupuncturists in the U.S. are competent. Whoever gave you the information that red meat helps you is not competent. Its not easy to find a good source, so I would keep searching.
    The Chinese eat just about anything (I've been cooking Chinese food since I was a kid and learned from my grandmother who visited many times), so shockingly, I'm not going to take your word as truth. I'll figure out my own best diet. Thanks though for your second-hand information and authoritative tone.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

  7. #66

    Default

    I have read similar things about beef meat. The hormones they give the cows to make them bigger get in the meat and we eat it. Thus, similar to the cow milk. High levels of estrogen may be in the meat especially USA meat. Thus, a risk for cancer.

    Just so you don't think I am totally crazy here are links to articles on this subject.

    http://www.preventcancer.com/consume...mones_meat.htm

    http://annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/20/9/1610.full
    Last edited by rockerrockstar; 03-02-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123




« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •