Thread: GOING VIRAL! Adam Kokesh Gives the Message of Liberty in One Minute!

GOING VIRAL! Adam Kokesh Gives the Message of Liberty in One Minute!

This is great stuff!

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very nice! +rep
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Awesome, I think he's taking my suggestion of growing a Spooner beard to heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Facebooked it. A leftist liked it, people do not realise the nature of government.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Awesome, I think he's taking my suggestion of growing a Spooner beard to heart!
    It's definitely working for him!

I think Ron Paul should follow suit. We haven't had a President with facial hair since William Howard Taft.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Revered View Post
    STOP!!!! DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO WIN!! WA!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...NT-TO-WIN!!-WA!!
    I like your idea of using the title as part of your message. Sounds urgent! Well it is

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bump!

---John Lennon

---Me