Thread: New Libertarian!

New Libertarian!

Freedom……..

Freedom means life. Freedom is the currency that we as Americans should hold to the highest standard. Our government is working to empty our freedom accounts bit by bit. And most of us are just standing by and watching.

When I talk to people about freedom, they tend to look at me with blank stares, and then move on to the next subject. They don’t believe that our government has been chipping away at our rights for decades. But they don’t know how wrong they are.

Our current president has already begun his plan to decimate our rights, starting with the NDAA bill. This bill, which is generally used for funding military operations, is now being used to allow unlawful, indefinite arrest of US citizens. A citizen of the US can be detained, arrested, and incarcerated indefinitely, without due process, and without a chance to call family, let alone a lawyer.

Within that section of the NDAA bill, there are at least three direct violations of our constitutional rights. That should alarm anyone reading this.

Our own government has become an enemy to the US public. It cites that it wants to help the American people by regulating our mortgages, cars, our lives. It creates unconstitutional organizations to stick their finger into everything we do. The EPA, Homeland Security, FDA, Department of Education are all blatant violations of the 10th Amendment.

It may not seem bad now, but what is happening is horrifying. The US population is growing more and more dependent on the government to protect us. It is not their right to do so.

Our Constitution was built to limit the power of our government. And so far, we have allowed them to circumvent it for the promise of security. Benjamin Franklin wrote, “Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither and lose both.”

I refuse to give up liberty. I refuse to allow a government to tell me what is best for me and mine. I refuse to be bullied by an overpaid legislator who believes that he can fix all of my problems.

I refuse.

Let us end the separation of classes, race, gender, sexual orientation. We the People……together will win against all enemies.

So I ask, are you willing?

Stand up and be heard!

Remember what this country was founded on.

Freedom.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome!! Great first post.
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Welcome!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Excellent post, welcome!

If you're a new Libertarian, I'd say you were off to a pretty good start.

For most people freedom means being able to go to taco bell at 2 in the morning.

Welkommen! Welcome! Freedom is hard, but you'll enjoy it when you get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have been a closet liberterian for a while now. Only until recently did I decide to start spreading the word. Im working on my approach to people who still have their eyes closed.

Thanks again. Be Free....Live.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.