Thread: Campaign Office in Anchorage

Campaign Office in Anchorage

The office in Anchorage is up and running...

With just over one week until Alaskans cast their ballots in the 2012 Presidential Preference Poll, we are calling on all Ron Paul supporters to pick up a phone and help get out the vote.

There are plenty of supporters in the state for us to win, we just have to make sure they know where and when to vote to ensure victory.

That's where you come in.

Our phone bank at our Anchorage headquarters is now open, complete with 11 VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phones that allow you to dial numbers, input data, and leave messages all automatically.

If we have just 10 volunteers come in for two hours each day between now and the Presidential Preference Poll, we can make over 15,000 phone calls -- more than enough to identify and turn out the voters we need to win.

No previous experience is necessary to help out: we will give you all the information, scripts, and training you need to get started, and we'll be here to answer any questions you have along the way.

In the time it takes you to watch a movie, you could be making a measurable impact for Dr. Paul. Will you sign up for at least two two-hour shifts at our phone bank?

We are open 10am- 8:30pm every day until March 6th, and we are located at 7926 Old Seward Highway, Suite C8, Anchorage, AK 99518 (across from "Boot Country," next to the 1-minute Chinese food Drive-Thru).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are you with the campaign?

Anyway, it would be a good idea to post this to the Daily Paul (even though the site sucks, manpower is useful) and contacting any meetup groups in the area.

Bring us a win, Alaska .

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Are you with the campaign?
    I'm not with the campaign, but I volunteered to be a "District Captain" for district 2 (North Pole/Eielson). I'm just trying to get the information out to as many Ron Paul supporters as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Anyway, it would be a good idea to post this to the Daily Paul (even though the site sucks, manpower is useful) and contacting any meetup groups in the area.
    Thanks for the tip, posted it:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/216829

Is this an official office or a grassroots office?

Wait - what the hell is going on here?
    I live right next to the beating heart of the military-industrial complex, in the richest area of the country, and I ain't never heard of a 1-minute Chinese food drive-thru.
    You're telling me I can get that in the ass-end of nowhere, with unrestricted concealed carry, in a state where I can potentially own my own gold mine?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ZanZibar View Post
    Is this an official office or a grassroots office?
    Official

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Wait - what the hell is going on here?
    I live right next to the beating heart of the military-industrial complex, in the richest area of the country, and I ain't never heard of a 1-minute Chinese food drive-thru.
    You're telling me I can get that in the ass-end of nowhere, with unrestricted concealed carry, in a state where I can potentially own my own gold mine?
    And get oil dividends.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care