Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RASMUSSEN: Obama Falls Behind Paul - Paul 43% Obama 41% (on Drudge)

RASMUSSEN: Obama Falls Behind Paul - Paul 43% Obama 41% (on Drudge)

RASMUSSEN POLL: Obama Approval at 45%, Lowest in Month—President Falls Behind Romney and Paul...

Romney 45% Obama 43%...
    Paul 43% Obama 41%
    Obama 45% Santorum 43%
    Obama 49% Gingrich 39%... Developing...

It's on DRUDGE

Source: http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public..._tracking_poll

For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama.

Paul has the biggest gender gap of any GOP hopeful. The libertarian congressman leads by 13 among men and trails by eight among women. Paul also picks up 15% of the vote from self-identified liberals.

Paul now joins Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Santorum and Gingrich as front-runners who have led the president in a single Rasmussen Reports poll. However, it remains to be seen whether Paul can do what those others have not accomplished and lead the president more than once. So far, the only GOP candidate to do that is Romney.
    Last edited by Tyler_Durden; 02-27-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rasmussen usually has Paul about 10% behind Obama. Something big must have happened.

And Paul keeps Obama the lowest by stealing independents .

Sad that nothing will probably come of it and the lovely MSM never report on it either :-/

This is so awesome but IT NEEDS TO GET OUT. Despite this poll, you're still going to have the professional propagandists in all sectors of the MSM not even bring this up, or only show the results for Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich while skipping Paul, etc. Therefore, and I know I'm definitely not the only one saying this, Ron has to pimp these numbers like no one's business on the national stage several times.

A Rasmussen poll??
    "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep... But I have got promises to keep.. and miles to go before I sleep.." - Robert Frost

As soon as articles start popping up about this we need to drill this into people's head over and over again im totally gonna shove this into my hes unelectable santorum loving father in law's face lol

GRINCH is damaged goods , i wonder what Santorum polled a week ago??

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    unelectable my ass

Unelectable

"A vote for Santorum or Gingrich is a vote for Obama."
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

unelectable eh? how's that working for ya MSM?

That is some good news. Please tweet/facebook those numbers. Does anyone know of an actual webpage instead of a homepage that changes?

Anyone have a link to this poll?

Must have a link to the results!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Plaster Washington, North Dakota, Idaho, Vermont, Virginia with this poll folks. This could be huge in proving RP's electability.
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not sure where they got their numbers but I found this link:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

"In a potential Election 2012 matchup, the president leads Mitt Romney 45% to 43%." So why does Drudge have it the other way around? And I don't see Paul on it.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post

"In a potential Election 2012 matchup, the president leads Mitt Romney 45% to 43%." So why does Drudge have it the other way around? And I don't see Paul on it.
    this is embarrassing.

The best part of this is that Paul has the lowest negatives!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    unelectable my ass
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post

In the very next paragraph:

For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama.

Paul has the biggest gender gap of any GOP hopeful. The libertarian congressman leads by 13 among men and trails by eight among women. Paul also picks up 15% of the vote from self-identified liberals.

Paul now joins Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Santorum and Gingrich as front-runners who have led the president in a single Rasmussen Reports poll. However, it remains to be seen whether Paul can do what those others have not accomplished and lead the president more than once. So far, the only GOP candidate to do that is Romney.
    Updated the opening thread. Thanks for the link.
    Last edited by Tyler_Durden; 02-27-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

Hmmm nothing about Romney? I see a link there of Brewer endorsing Romney as well. Biatch.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    In the very next paragraph:

Updated the opening thread. Thanks for the link.
    Ok thanks. I was looking at the 26th for some reason. I went back and now its on today's date.

Its too bad this poll didn't happen a couple days ago. It doesn't leave a lot of time to promote the news before MI and AZ.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Hmmm nothing about Romney? I see a link there of Brewer endorsing Romney as well. Biatch.
    She was receiving tons of criticism on her Facebook wall, so she pulled a Gingrich/Santorum by locking it. Lol

Can someone please explain to me how Romney would beat Obama in an election? Unless we RP supporters are willing to go out and vote for Romney, I see this as impossible. I think these surveys are flawed. They probably ask them in a way like "What if your only choice was between Romney and Obama?" But the reality is, MOST RP supporters are going to either vote 3rd party or stay home (or vote RP as an indy). So I don't get it.
    "Building Freedom in an Unfree World" - http://freedomlovin.com

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."
    -Ron Paul

Because Ron Paul supporters stay supporters, in theory this gap should only increase. Surely the republican party cannot ignore a significant margin for RP vs BO come the convention? Especially if the others don't come close.

The poll also shows that Ron Paul takes away the most votes away from Obama, very important.

what i enjoy is the fact that frothy and Noot arent even close to RP in these numbers. The media can't spin this in a way to say "all candidates are ahead of obama"

They could spin it as "another surge" though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast