Thread: Don't Believe the deceptions of the Mainstream Media - Ron Paul is drawing HUGE numbers!

Don't Believe the deceptions of the Mainstream Media - Ron Paul is drawing HUGE numbers!

http://www.squidoo.com/ron-paul-crowd-pictures

Don't recall this being posted on RPF. Sorry if it's a duplicate.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    very nice collection.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

We need these pictures posted next to the equivalent venues of the other candidates. Side by side comparison
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Looking for that awesome youtube that starts with the Veterans march and ends with a crescendo of increasing crowds. It needs to be updated to include even more, 4k @ MSU!!!

Anyone know the video?
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

I updated it to say 4,000!

Thanks for posting this guys! The message needs to be spread, and this is helping! The MSM is completely lying to the general public.

Let me know if you guys find any other pictures, or compelling video you'd like me to add. I'd be happy to do so!

Mike J.

Ron Paul Michigan State University Auditorium Intro and Crowd - 2-27-12

Ron Paul receives a warm welcome from the 4000+ attendees at Michigan State University.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBusyBrain View Post
    I updated it to say 4,000!

Thanks for posting this guys! The message needs to be spread, and this is helping! The MSM is completely lying to the general public.

Let me know if you guys find any other pictures, or compelling video you'd like me to add. I'd be happy to do so!

Mike J.
    Welcome to RPF!
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by InTradePro View Post
    Ron Paul Michigan State University Auditorium Intro and Crowd - 2-27-12

Ron Paul receives a warm welcome from the 4000+ attendees at Michigan State University.
    Holy supporters, Bat man! I'll post this on a few walls, friends of mine who say they like Ron Paul but I'm wasting my time with him

Impressive
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,
    Americans who didn't know about the Nazi concentrations camps till 1945.