Thread: How does it feel being at the back of the line? Ron Paul Rall- Hudsonville Michigan(video)

How does it feel being at the back of the line? Ron Paul Rall- Hudsonville Michigan(video)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It may be cold. You may even end up last.
    But when you're doing the right thing, it still feels great!
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

thats looooooooooooooooong !!
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by J_White View Post
    thats looooooooooooooooong !!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

good lord!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

I bet the line became longer after the camera cuts.

You must be this Constitutional to ride!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Instead of holding my sign up, I give a head nod @ 1:42. lol Doh!
    Van, I was standing out there for about 10-15 before he shot this and the line started moving [to go in] about 10-15 minutes after, so it definitely got even loooonger!!

...hard to say that word though, knowing it was 30 degrees

best. rally video. ever.

"Still feels great" = PERFECT RESPONSE

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Hey thanks for posting that Sailing Away. That rally was awesome. My Dad, wife, and I got to meet him afterwards. Nicest guy in the world, he does look alot shorter on TV though.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Hey thanks for posting that Sailing Away. That rally was awesome. My Dad, wife, and I got to meet him afterwards. Nicest guy in the world, he does look alot shorter on TV though.
    How tall is he?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Wow, I just found this lovely piece of media biase on yesterday's rally.
    hxxp://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-mi-paulcampaign-mich,0,2554965.story
    HUDSONVILLE, Mich.—
    Ron Paul has drawn hundreds of people in western Michigan as he campaigns days ahead of the state's Republican presidential campaign.

The Detroit News says about 40 people lined up to enter the Pinnacle Center in Hudsonville, where Paul was speaking Sunday afternoon.

The congressman kicked off his Michigan campaign swing on Saturday at Central Michigan University and continues Monday, with stops in Detroit, East Lansing and Dearborn.

Those in line included some hardcore supporters of the candidate with libertarian leanings, who trails Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in the Michigan polls.

Lisa Wallace of Hisperia works for Michigan Business Owners for Paul and says she'll write in his name if he doesn't win the nomination.

AP-WF-02-26-12 2326GMT Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    ...and here is what the Detroit News really said.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt|FRONTPAGE|p
    Hundreds of people lined up for hours to hear the maverick U.S. representative from Texas, and some were turned away....
    About 1,300 people crowded into the conference center. Most stood. Pop singer Aimee Allen's "Ron Paul Revolution Theme Song" rang out before Paul entered the room.
    Last edited by KEEF; 02-27-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dancjm View Post
    You must be this Constitutional to ride!

OMG there should be a cutout of RP at all these events with THAT slogan on it! BRILLIANT.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Keef you beat me to it. I read that line, 40 people waiting outside.. I was about to lose it because I had just watched the video of the line outside the Pinnacle Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    Keef you beat me to it. I read that line, 40 people waiting outside.. I was about to lose it because I had just watched the video of the line outside the Pinnacle Center.
    Wead just wrote a reply to the AP's misleading language/lie on his blog:

http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2012/0...ille-cover-up/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    taller than 5'9" (my height)

Wow, I just found this lovely piece of media biase on yesterday's rally.
    hxxp://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-mi-paulcampaign-mich,0,2554965.story

...and here is what the Detroit News really said.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt|FRONTPAGE|p
    and of course that 'media' is AP meaning it is what is picked up country wide, so these mega events won't move the needle nationally for Ron, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    and of course that 'media' is AP meaning it is what is picked up country wide, so these mega events won't move the needle nationally for Ron, at all.
    F**kin A! That's seriously dirty. Is it bc the campaign didn't put out a press release for the event?

I hope they get some great video of the MSU Rally. Less than 4 hours to MSU Rally. Pretty excited to see what the media will try to ignore.

HUDSONVILLE, Mich.—
    Ron Paul has drawn hundreds of people in western Michigan as he campaigns days ahead of the state's Republican presidential campaign.

The Detroit News says about 40 people lined up to enter the Pinnacle Center in Hudsonville, where Paul was speaking Sunday afternoon.

The congressman kicked off his Michigan campaign swing on Saturday at Central Michigan University and continues Monday, with stops in Detroit, East Lansing and Dearborn.

Those in line included some hardcore supporters of the candidate with libertarian leanings, who trails Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in the Michigan polls.

Lisa Wallace of Hisperia works for Michigan Business Owners for Paul and says she'll write in his name if he doesn't win the nomination.

AP-WF-02-26-12 2326GMT Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Is this the Detroit Free Press that endorsed Romney????

The DFP actually said '400', it was still misleading but was written an hour before the event, and might just have been a low ball, at the time. The AP sent it out with a 'typo' of 40 rather than 400 and not mentioning the 1300 who ended up inside or the 100+ turned away.

\/\/O\/\/
    Last edited by iGGz; 08-13-2012 at 08:07 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    taller than 5'9" (my height)
    He's 510
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand